Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

熱?

Aiseh~ I skipped school today too.

See, yesterday, although I skipped school, I was well enough later in the evening to go for MC's English class. It wasn't half as bad as I thought it would turn out. My head started to ache and I was starting to think I was getting a fever, but luckily, it died out soon.

I have two essays due by our next lesson. Haha.

I enjoyed class, though. Especially when I got praised. Mwakaka :P Then again, the teacher didn't exactly know who wrote it, I think -_- But I'm beginning to realize that my vocabulary is seriously limited. We were talking about occupations and I didn't know more than 3 quarters of the jobs my teacher listed on the white boards -_- I only knew optician and dietician :P

That aside, after class, my dad made me go to the pharmacy to get medicine that will get rid of my constipation problem. Got some weird senotox stuff -_- Apparently I'm supposed to take it before I go to sleep so I'll go to the toilet in the morning. It's an after-8-hours-then-it-works kind of medicine. So I took it at 9 o'clock, roughly guessing I'd need to "let go" at 5 the next morning.

However, it didn't happen, and my stomach ache was still present *also, I didn't wanna use the toilet in school because I didn't know how much damage would be done* so my mom decided I should skip school today with the condition that I go to school tomorrow.

Obviously -_-

So yeah. I was starting to scare myself when I really couldn't go to the toilet -_- Bleghh~ Eventually, I did, though, thank God :P

I also practiced today, but it can't really be considered practice, so I'm practicing tomorrow too. I woke up at around 10 something today. My brother skipped school too, though his reason was that he wanted to -_-

Had hakka mee for lunch and will be having it for dinner, which will be soon, because my stomach's starting to growl.

The only reason I'm out here is actually because my iPod's battery's dead and I wanna charge it. When it's full enough, I'll take it out and start listening to it again with the iPod speakers. Thank God for speakers :P Or I'd be bored to death doing homework.

I just finished my Science notes and checkpoints as well as Maths. I'm really beginning to love Science and Maths. Mwahaha. I'll get to Geography and History soon :P I've still got plenty of work for those two subjects left to be done.

I'm starting to like listening to "Baby" by Justin Bieber too -_- Curse my brother for that. Will post the lyrics up soon. Haha.

Yeah, so that's about all for now. I'll blog later if anything new comes up. Have to get to work anyway. Bleghh~ CIAO!!

No comments: