Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, October 12, 2009

Yo!

Dang, it's been long. I'm trying to avoid blogging nowadays to prepare myself for next year :) But hey, I don't wanna go on a year-long hiatus, so I'll be updating only once in a while from now on :)

Haiz... Life sucks :P

But I'm not complaining :)

Anyways, I've just come to blog about how I helped my brother study for his PMR's Sejarah paper yesterday. He finished his Maths and Sejarah papers today and my mom made me tutor him yesterday -_-

It was not a happy memory :P

For one, he couldn't friggin' remember anything I told him. Another thing, he'll just randomly guess the answer if he doesn't know. I felt as if my throat was about to dry up and my vocal cords would jump out if I yelled any more. -_- 

Seriously, I could ask him, "What are the negeri-negeri under NNMB?" and the first answer that would come out was, "Johor."

I haven't even explained until Johor yet and he could tell me straight to my face that Johor was part of NNMB. "We're not at Johor yet!!"

"Hah? Not yet ah?" 

-_-

Then he said, "Singapore."

I wanted to kick him below the belt. "Singapore's under NNS you asshole!!"

Haiz... I sorta understand how Mommy feels when she teaches him -_- I felt like wringing his neck. Best part was, when I asked him how his exam was today, he said, "Fail."

So all my effort was in vain. Aiseh... 

I'm not supposed to tutor him Kemahiran Hidup. How the hell am I supposed to do that? For one, I'm not Form 3, and another thing, I don't learn Kemahiran Teknikal. That's why I'm reading it over before I tutor him. If I can understand some stuff, I'll gain some new knowledge so... :)

Anyways, halfway, when I was reading the first bab of Kemahiran Hidup, I don't know how, but my mind suddenly went to Souji *squeals* and I had to blog :P I'm serious. I don't even know how the hell I managed to suddenly think about him, but I realized I was thinking about how cute he was for about... I dunno... 5 whole minutes? 

Yikers :P

I was thinking about Natsume before that :P What?? I finished reading Gakuen Alice on mangafox.com. Explains everything, huh? :P But it's still ongoing. The next issue's on the 5th of November, I think. 

Ohh, and I got mail from Youtube saying the second episode of Inuyasha Kanketsu-Hen's been uploaded, so I watched it :) Dang... I didn't think Kagura would really... well, go... you know? And Sesshoumaru's too modest :P He should seriously say he wanted to see Kagura :P What?? I mean, come on!! :P

It's a real pity... I really liked Kagura. And whenever she said, "I'm the free wind", I thought I would cry. I got goosebumps all over the place. You know me, right? Whenever I read something or watch something good, I get goosebumps :)

Cacat, I know.

Shnuffles is still as cute as ever, che :) We're waiting for you at home!! Skype la, you stupid girl! :P And pray your brother will get an "A" for his KH or again, my effort will be wasted. Haiz... Will ciao now. CIAO!!

No comments: