Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Yasashii~

Mentos was so nice today :) He bought us all souvenirs from Singapore! They were all so cute! There was a small paw-shaped red coloured thing, a silver-coloured round ball and another gold one. I nearly lost the paw, though.

Thank God for Shuen. She found it for me. 

THANK YOU!!! :)

Remembered to bring the cake to school today. Haha. Now way was I gonna screw it up anymore. I think I'll get my money back soon. I should. I'm already running out of money. Haiz...

Ohh, and Mentos thinks RM15 a day is considered "broke" -_- He also treated me to Kickapoo today. He cacat la, out of nowhere, wanna belanja people -_-

Oh well, "fully utilize my resources" :) That's the one good thing I learned from my sister :)

"One good thing??!!"

-_- 

Had classes as usual today, but Puan Sar was all "change your class positions during assembly" today. Grr... So annoying. We're now positioned at the back. Good thing too, cause then I don't have to see Puan Kama's face when she starts preaching on stage -_-

Went crazy about Souji *squeals* today when Danya mentioned him. Haha. What?? He's seriously so CUTE!! For Christmas, I wouldn't mind just having Kaze Hikaru manga :) Remember, I've already bought Volume 10 so you can start from Volume 11!! :P

I just hope nobody buys double :P

It's a pity Kinokuniya only has till Volume 14. There are 16 Volumes altogether. The others are in Japanese -_- Unless I get a translator, I wouldn't know what the hell they're talking about. Haiz...

Played a little different version of basketball during P.E today. For one, only three people were playing: Kanga, Shuen and I. Danya was the commentator. She does a pretty good job of it too.

"OH! Lou has the ball now! She shoots and she... she... SHE...?!!"

I was doing a dramatic pause to make her stop at "she" :P 

"... MISSES!!"

-_- Haiz... :P

Had a very nice lunch today. My mom bought very nice fried rice from the Crystal Jade restaurant in Mid Valley Megamall as well as the Korean version of onigiri :) ENVY ME, CHE!! :P Betcha she can't afford them in Singapore :P

Nothing else has happened so far, so I'll just stop here, ne? :) CIAO!!

No comments: