Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hontoni Hontoni Hontoni DAIkirai

I just realized, but I really, really, really hate you. I know I've always hated you, but I just realized now that I seriously hate you to the depths of hell.

You can ask me why, but I'll just continue telling you, "Think yourself. Reflect your actions." No way am I gonna tell you your own problem. Tch, who do you think I am? :P

Anyways, I seriously love Natsume :P You know, from Gakuen Alice? I've reviewed that anime before. I'll tell you now, if you haven't read the manga, you're an ass :P For one, it's more detailed than the anime. Second, it's longer than the anime. Thirdly, it's got more interesting stuff than the anime. I've always known reading materials have always been better than the ones on screen so I thought I'd try reading Gakuen Alice. -_-

I love Natsume. He's so CUTE!! And he's also the kind of character that makes me swoon. You know, the "like-the-girl-but-don't-wanna-tell-so-I-tease-her-and-silently-protect-her" kind of attitude? Yeah... He's better than Souji in the sense that he actually knows he likes the heroine. Souji's just... dense. -_-

Oh, and guess what? You'll never guess. I'm watching Pokemon on Youtube. HAHA! I know! I just thought to myself that day in school "I wanna watch Pokemon" and so now I'm searching it on Youtube. Didn't think they'd actually have 'em. I can't watch it now, though, because my mom's just on the couch with my grandma and aunt -_-

That aside, I went for English class today. It was hilarious, as always. This time, I couldn't stop laughing. I actually started crying and my stomach seriously hurt. Yes, it was that funny. :) Sean pissed me off *like every other Saturday* because he fell asleep in class. You know, I don't really care for other subjects, but I can't stand it when someone else goes to English class and doesn't concentrate -_- 

So I decided, puff-t, if he didn't wanna wake up, I wasn't gonna bother. He can sleep through the day and I wouldn't care anymore. Sometimes, I wonder why I bother. Must be because I'm too nice :P

Haha.

After class, when we were waiting for our transport, when it came and we had to go, I looked at Sean and said, "Do yourself a favor; don't turn up for Theory Class."

I mean, come on, if he was tired and all that, he shouldn't piss our Theory teacher off as well, right?

-_- He ended up coming anyway. Grr... 

Well, as expected, the Theory teacher did blow a fuse, but not that badly as the weeks before. I've got to go to dinner soon. I'll just shorten everything else.

Had class, came back, called my grandma if she took her Astro card, but as I expected, she forgot, so I can't watch Inuyasha Kanketsu-Hen today. I'm so sad, but I couldn't ask her to go back and take it, right? Yeah, so I'll miss it today. Thank God I already watched one episode. Haha.

Thank the Lord for Youtube. That's all I've gone up to. Will be going to dinner now. Will update if anything happens. CIAO!!

No comments: