Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, October 19, 2009

Hajimari Masu!!

Hoho! Today is the longest time I've been chatting with Sakura! Mwakaka. It went for about 1 hours and 45 minutes. I had to pause in between because my mom came back with another teacher and I had to wait for her to leave before continuing.

Sakura's still the same. *She used her brother's laptop, so I could see her clearly this time. Good. Continue using his laptop!!* Yeah... She's 5 feet 3 inches now... I wonder what that is in centimeters. My mom said she's a head shorter than I am because I'm a little between 5 feet 7 and 8. -_- Which means she grew, because she used to be much shorter. 

"HEY!!" :P

No offense :)

We talked about what subjects she was taking in her school which consisted of Maths, Sewing, French and P.E. Hmm... :P Ohh, and apparently, in Canada, people can start working at the age of 14. How cool is that? She says she wants to work in the theatre; selling popcorn and selling tickets, probably :P 

But she said her mom's not letting her have that job -_- Her second choice was waitress-ing in Starbucks. Holy crap, I can see it already...

Sakura: Would you like whip cream with that?

HAHA! That would be hilarious. I can't walk into Starbucks with a straight face now. Haha. 

I can only blog for a while because it's raining with thunder and lightning so I don't wanna risk getting the computer busted. My sister will kill me :)

"Yes, I will."

:P

That aside, I just finished half of my piano practice. I'm just resting for a while before bathing and going out to the shop to finish the next half. Haiz... This is my routine for every Monday. I was going to practice yesterday, but we went out to KLCC so... Yeah...

Alrighty then. Will update when I come back. Which will be at 8 something... Hmmm... :P

CIAO!!

No comments: