Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, October 19, 2009

Ittai!!

My hands friggin' hurt right now!! I've been practicing since 3:30 p.m. till 4 something, bathed, and then went out to practice at the shop again. Had about a half an hour break in between before having class at 8 till 9 o'clock and my hands are beat!!

Why did I have to take the Grade 8 exam next year?? And what's more, I've got PMR and Lord knows what else. -_- 

By the way, my dad took me out to report my missing IC today. Actually, just now. But I was mad at him for a while because my brother caught him smoking in Dhurbar. Grr... Yes, che, you may kill him. However, you're gonna have to dig him out and kill him all over again after I'm done with him.

:P

That aside, we were on our way to the police station when my father suddenly gave an exclamation. The station wasn't there anymore. Jia lat!! :P He called some of his friends to ask where it was re-located so we had to take another route. Best part was, when he reached some place, he found out a new road was built leading the other way, so we had to take a detour and turn at some other side.

-_- 

It's like God doesn't want me to report my IC -_-

We reached there in the end, though. Ohh, and I heard my dad swear in the car because his friend gave different directions. I scolded him yet again -_- 

It took the lady a good 20 minutes of my time to print out the friggin' police report. She asked me when I lost it, my name, IC number and address and so many other things. I'm just reporting my stolen IC, not a stolen identity.

Yeah, but I finally got it. I can finally hand it in tomorrow to Puan Fad. So please leave me alone already!! :P

I have to try avoiding her all the time, you know? Thank God my father has at last decided to take me to the station for the report. Haiz...

Alrighty then. I gotta ciao now. CIAO!!

No comments: