Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, October 2, 2009

Hontoni Arigato Gozaimasu, Sempai

Okay, I'm breaking the rules quite frequently now, but I really have to take this opportunity to say with all my heart that I thank you, Zun Zen, for forgiving me. I never expected to be forgiven, but I'm so happy you did. I swear, it'll never happen again. Not on my life.

I'm happy you had a great time. It must've been fantastic. I'm sorry I couldn't join in, and I'm still sorry it wasn't planned out properly, but I really thank you for forgiving me.

I thank you thank you thank you thank you and thank you again.

* * *

I read my sister's blog and I think I know who she's talking about. To my sister: Told ya it wouldn't last long. Not to say I knew they would find faults in each other, but they would soon run into a problem and go to my sister.

You're absolutely right with not choosing sides. That's what I do too, when someone asks me to choose. "I'm neutral!!" :P

Good luck with them, sista, cause from what I know *referring to MY friends*, things don't just end there.

I gotta ciao now. Sorry again, Danya, for breaking the rules. But on the other hand, I studied a whole load of Sejarah today! I did my Science homework too! And revised! You should be proud :P CIAO!!

No comments: