Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Nyeh Nyeh~

Haha, I'm back, people!! You're probably wondering why I haven't been updating. Well, it's not like my grandparents would have a computer at their house, right? :P

Yeah, I spent four days and three nights in my grandparents' house. The main purpose was to attend the Deepavali open house on Saturday at my grandpa's friend's house but we went there earlier. :) 

We left the house at around 5 something on Thursday. My brother just finished basketball and bathed. When we were stuffing our stuff into the car, my brother's gay partner, Sean, was arriving for class with my mom.

So we left the house. I brought my SP along with me as well as its charger. *Sorry kuku* I also brought my blue book *the long one* to plan my scenarios for my stories. I know I'm not supposed to do that, but I'm sorry, if I don't, I'll never get around to doing it.

My brother brought the Reader's Digest magazine, but I doubt he'll read it. Haha. I also brought my iPod, of course. But my brother's been hooked on "My Life Sucks Without You" by Kelly Clarkson and Michael Jackson's "Beat It", so I haven't been listening much.

When we reached the house, I switched on my SP and started playing Pokemon. Yes, I know, I'm already 14, but it's been so bloody long since I played it, so I thought I'd relive the younger days :P *That sounds like I got it from a movie -_-*

I watched a little anime on Animax too, before turning in at around 2 something. Of course, I went to bed much earlier, but I brought my SP along, so... Yeah... I think you know what happened. :P

We had nasi lemak for breakfast the next day. I woke up at around 11 something. *Tch, figures :P* and continued playing my SP. Actually, the whole of my day consisted of either staring at my SP or the TV. At other times, I'm writing in my book and eating -_-

On Saturday, though, I woke up at around 10 something and ate French Toast. Dang it's been long since I ate that! I missed it :) I ate three pieces. :) Without sugar. :P At 10:30 a.m., we left the house to my grandpa's friend's house, whose daughter is actually a friend of my mom's. Haha.

The cuisine was actually quite Chinese. There's wasn't any Indian crackers or curry. There was mutton, rice, veggie, fried chicken and some other weird stuff, but it can't be categorized under "Indian" food, you know what I mean?

And even the people who attended were either Chinese or Indian. There were more Chinese though. Then there was this English guy whose wife's a Chinese. They had two children; a boy and a girl. Their names were English, obviously, and they had the British features, so... Yeah...

But the children were so ANNOYING!! They kept on yelling and screaming and... Grr... So friggin' annoying!!! Eeesh. That's why I hate small children!!! Eeesh.

Oooh, but we had a very good treat to make up for it after that!! :) We went to our grandma's friend's house who had a Siberian Husky!! Yes, it's THAT Siberian Husky I was talking about the other time. It's still as cute as ever but we couldn't stay long because our grandpa was waiting outside in the car. He doesn't exactly fancy dogs like I do, so... Yeah...

I took a picture of the Husky and the other dog *Snowy Sr's sister* so I'll upload it later. Yeah... Then we all went back home, did some stuff before watching Inuyasha Kanketsu-Hen on Animax. That's what I was waiting for, but unfortunately, they were showing only an episode at a time, so I could watch it on Youtube. Haiz...

Inuyasha's still as cute as ever!! :P

Kikyo's an asshole.

Ohh, and my grandma actually watched it with me and it was hilarious because she kept asking questions about it. Like "This feller is a crook ah?", "This is the bad one is it?", or "This one good or bad?"

Haha.

That aside, again, I slept late because I was playing my SP. Nya nya nya~ :P

I had to wake up earlier today *Sunday* because my brother had to go to guitar class at 10:30 a.m. Had nasi lemak again with a lot of curry *Yumm* before we watched a little TV. At around 9:45 a.m. or so, we left the house. 

And here I am, back home in one piece *obviously :P* and blogging :) Sorry I didn't warn you about my going to my grandparents' house. I was going to blog about my hiatus, but couldn't find the time too.

Now that I'm back home, I also have to continue studying -_- That just sucks... :P

Chatted with Sakura just now. Haha. :P And Shuen as well. Now they're both offline so I'll stop here :) I have to go and practice for class today. Haha. My dad's friend's car is outside so it's possible they'll be going out today. Dang... I wanted to go to KLCC today. I thought maybe I'd get another Kaze Hikaru manga, but... Haiz...

So ciao then!! :)

No comments: