Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Genuine Asshole

You're a real asshole, you know that? Don't talk to me ever again, okay? Since you think everything that comes out of my mouth is a lie anyway. Don't tell me anything. Don't listen to whatever I say. Help yourself on Saturdays. Sit beside the other girl. Unless you give a little respect to what I do to save your friggin' ass, your ass can be fried.

You never even say thank you. You never say you're grateful. You only say it reluctantly when I demand it. You're never sincere. So why should I help you, huh? Why should I risk people knowing I'm acquainted with someone like you if all you do is discard me after I do anything that helps you? You know what? Just don't talk to me anymore.

You're a real genuine asshole.

* * *

Went to tuition at 6:05 p.m. Walked to tuition today because my dad wasn't feeling well enough to send me with the car. Yeah... And it started drizzling as well just before I reached Sean's house. So unlucky :P

Did some Science... Jen-itor didn't come to tuition today cause he thought there wasn't any tuition. Hmm... It's just like him to do something like that, no? The Science questions nearly drove me crazy because I didn't feel like studying at all. After that, we did some Math questions. Sean nearly made me strangle him because he made such idiotic mistakes. Haiz... But whaddaya expect from someone like him?

Not much, exactly.

I also made him ferry Viv to her car since it was raining. Haha. I was like, "C'mon! Be a man! What kind of guy makes a girl walk in the rain?!" And he really did his best to find an umbrella so she wouldn't get wet. Nicky and I were behind clapping and coo-ing :P

I called my mom with Nicky's phone too and my aunt picked up, saying my mom was going to fetch me. At first, I asked for an umbrella, then I decided I would make Sean ferry me out as well, but...

Nahh... Of course, I still told my aunt not to bring an umbrella. Who cares? I'm not going to school tomorrow, so it doesn't matter if my hair gets rained on. Nicky and Sean kept fighting. Sean didn't want to ferry me out, obviously. Nicky didn't either, so I did them both a favor and walked out on my own.

I wasn't going to try anymore. It just wastes my breath. If he hates everything there is to do with me, I'll just hate him too. No biggy :)

It's much easier to hate him anyway, since I hate him so much already. Haha.

Though, at home, I blew my top because he wanted me to do something and I didn't want to. He could do it himself. I'm not his messenger. I hate it when he tells me to do stuff and doesn't even thank me. Yes, he says "please", but only because he knows I'll say no if he doesn't.

But like I said, what do I care?

Everyone seems to be pissing me off today. Sean pissed me off. My brother pissed me off. And now my mom pisses me off. I already told her I was finding the effing CD. Why the hell can't she just WAIT whilst I find it? Does she have to threaten me all the time? She always has to use the computer against me just because I'm a little late in whatever she orders me to do.

You all have to make me cry don't you? You just love watching me writhe in pain and suffering, don't you?

I'm not exactly a robot, okay? I'm human too.

But obviously, there are people around me who think I'm just some pathetic tool to use and throw after that.

No comments: