Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Geh-heh?

Ooh, I just came back from class. 

Okay, fine, I came back about an hour ago, but never mind about that. 

Class was... alright... Snow White didn't come today. Jen-itor and Viv did, though. And of course, Sean. Doi, it's his own friggin' house.

Note to self: Do not mention the word "friggin" in front of Dad. For some reason, he hates it.

I was really tired during tuition, though. Slept when I first arrive, and I was the first to arrive. Guess what? Their maid ran away, but I don't know why. We also read the newspaper at his house about the husband who poured acid all over his wife and daughter. Yikers. The dude must seriously have issues.

We also read about how a maid died after some form of abuse. Ohh, and a really smart student who was offered a scholarship and how he died a natural death before being able to accept it.

Dang... The world is such a gruesome place... 

Yeah... Did some Science today. Sean and Jen shared my iPod. I gotta charge it now or I won't have enough time to listen to my songs. Haiz... Viv, on the other hand, was listening to her iTouch. I was just... doing work. :)

During Maths, our teacher gave us some work to do, so we did. After a while, Sean got bored and started banging keys on the calculator. So, to save the calculator's mechanical "life", I decided to make him figure out how to use the numbers 1 to 9 only once in that exact order, using only addition and subtraction and equal it to 100.

It's actually quite easy. Jen figured it out first. Sean... Hmm... I think he was frustrated, but I don't know why. Weird...

Ohh, not to mention, Nelle leant me her "Barbie" movies -_- We were all talking about all the Barbie movies for a good 1 eighth of the time we were there. Sean is actually quite knowledgeable about the Barbie movies. He knew which movie was which incident and all that. Haha. Then again, he is part girl, right? :P

Ohh, we were talking about how names were formed too. Turns out Sean's name was the updated version of Joseph. Apparently, that's what his mom wanted to call him. Haha. Ohh, and ugh, Sean's going to the camp on the 7th too. My brother's making him stay over on the 6th. I'm going to try to ignore him as much as possible.

As long as he doesn't annoy me to the max.

Listening to "Little Wonders" by Rob Thomas now. I seriously love Meet The Robinsons... and Wilbur :P 

Oh, and to Shuen, "domineering" means to "assert one's will over another in an arrogant way". An example sentence: Cathy had been a martyr to her gruff, domineering husband.

*This was picked from the Oxford Dictionary, which is sitting right in front of me :)*

I have to go soon, but the next posts will be about lyrics and videos about all the songs I've recently downloaded so far :) CIAO!!

No comments: