Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Kowai~

~I'm afraid to tell you what you might know~

~I'm afraid to ask you what I know the answer to~

~I'm afraid to confirm my doubts~

~I'm afraid to show my fear~

* * *

You know, I'm seriously friggin' scared right now. I don't think I'll tell you the problem yet, but I really, really hope it's cleared up soon. Sigh...

I'm seriously scared.

I think I might've done something wrong, but I don't know what. I'm thinking back!! I'm trying to think what I could've done to offend anyone on the face of Earth but I can't seem to think of anything.

Help~

This is freaking me out. -_- I'm so scared, I have goosebumps all over me. I do not feel well at all. God, this is irritating.

Oohh goosebumps! Goosebumps!!

You know, that's been happening quite a lot lately. I get goosebumps when I'm nervous *obviously. Who doesn't?* and when I'm watching anime, or reading manga... Or just plain thinking!! :( Is something wrong with me??

Nyah!! Eeesh, this is annoying.

Grr... -_-

Ohh, good thing is, I'm going to Kinokuniya today. :) I don't care, I'm buying Kaze Hikaru. Unfortunately, the choir club hasn't paid me my RM84 bucks yet, so I'm kinda broke. I've only got RM50++ with me and that's not much. I've still got a RM10 discount coupon but still!

I wanna buy three more books, but I don't have enough money. I also doubt I can convince my parents to buy me one of the manga books. Haiz... This is torture. Especially since I've got exams coming up and they'll use it as an excuse. -_-

Dang.

I've got nothing to report apart from that. CIAO!!

No comments: