Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Kanketsu-Hen

Aiseh... I just watched the first episode of Inuyasha's Kanketsu-Hen. So it means I already knows what's gonna happen even if I don't watch it on the 10th of October. Haha.

I also found the official trailer for the Kanketsu-Hen with English subs. I'm putting it on as I'm typing right now :)



I'm so happy it's finally coming out. For God's sake, Kikyo, die already!! :P I'm happy Kohaku finally regains his memory and Sango finds out. Praise the Lord, she at last manages to get her brother back. Haiz... Kagome, Inuyasha, be a little honest with yourselves, will you?

I still can't believe I can't go to Times Square for the event before they air it on Animax!! Ala! I just found out it's not in the Convention Centre and I thought I'd be able to go if the Electone Fest my dad's attending was held there but they're both held at completely different places.

This is so sucky.

At least I already watched the first episode? :P

In the trailer, it looked like Kagura will seriously die... She turned out to be good in the end, though she has a funny way of showing it -_-

* * *

Putting that aside, today, I skipped school. Woke up at around 10 something because I heard my mom coaching my brother and yelling at him to take a dictionary to find the meaning of the word "musibah" -_-

Had a birthday lunch *my mom's* at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng, the place in Leisure Mall. She brought along her IC to verify her birthdate to get the free bucket of Milk Tea. Haha. It was a bit slow with the food, but we managed it in time :)

Came back and read a little manga and Sejarah. -_- My brother had a tuition marathon today. First, my mom. Second, Encik Badrul. Third, Puan Roh and the last one was the tuition at Sean's house, which he came at a later time. 

Classes were fun. Everyone was present. Oooh, speaking of presents, my mom wore her birthday present from my sister and I to work today to show it off :P *Be proud, che!!* Anyways, my brother and his friends played a little basketball whilst waiting for my mom's arrival.

Dang, I ate a lot of ice in Sean's house. Maybe it's cause I inhaled loads of secondhand smoke from the bastards in Leisure Mall. For God's sake, go somewhere and kill yourself, will you? That aside, I actually spoke quite a bit with Nicky today. He was the only one not playing basketball.

Sean always used to tease us being together just because our surnames were the same. Tch, asshole. It's not like his surname is any different from ours -_- Just different spelling, that's all. Haiz...

Came back home and did something for my dad. He totally owes me :P Ohh, and we're celebrating Jen-itor's birthday tomorrow at Tesco but I don't know if my mom will allow me. What with my brother's PMR being tomorrow and all~ 

Hopefully, he gets pass it with reasonably flying colours :P

Alright. Will ciao for now. CIAO!!

No comments: