Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hontoni Hontoni HONTONI GOMEN!!!

SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To Shuen, that is, because I didn't come to school today. You see, it started when my maid came to wake me up and I heard my aunt ask, "Daddy ask you need to go to school or not, today? If no need to go then no need to go la."

So my brother also skipped school together with me -_- Sorry Shuen! I didn't mean to purposely not go! It's just that the turn of events concluded to my brother and I not attending school. So Shuen, I'm really, really, really sorry I left you alone in school today!! If I knew I would skip school today, I would've told you yesterday!!

I'm so sorry!!

* * *

I actually practiced today. I took all my books out to the shop and practiced there in my usual studio. After that, I thionked some melodies and then went to the optician to check on my eyesight. 

Ah... I've gone up 75 -_- I'll be collecting my specs lens tomorrow at around 4 something. Ooh, and I'm also about to go out and get Danya's present. Her birthday's on Saturday but I'm gonna give it to her tomorrow. :) 

Snowy's extra cute today :) That was random :P

Ugh, that reminds me. That stray dog's coming for class with my mom today. Begs I not be there when he arrives cause he always drives my mom upside down. Haiz... :P

I actually spent very little time on the computer today. My brother was using it most of the time. Ooh, and we both watched "Catch That Kid" on Channel 413. You know, the one where Max Thieriot, Kristen Stewart and Corbin Bleu starred in. Haha.

The baby's so annoying :P

Also, my specs which has always been loose *I keep forgetting to go and tighten it* was tightened today when I went to see the optician. Thank God. It always made it feel as if I had an extra large head. :P

I am definitely going to school tomorrow. Yes, guaranteed. I need to go tomorrow no matter what. I need to apologize to Shuen :) 

P/S: Che, kuku wants to know when you're coming back. The date, I mean. :)

Oooh, I forgot to mention -_- Before we watched "Catch That Kid", we were watching "Balls of Fury". Hey, there wasn't anything else on at the point of time. I already watched that episode of Mr. Bean, so there was no other choice. I wasn't gonna watch "Chowder" on Cartoon Network now, was I? :P

Yeah~ 

Ooh... Haha. I'm gonna make everyone sing Danya a Happy Birthday song tomorrow after recess, like what I did with Brandyy and Shuen :) So get ready, Danya!! :P

Okay then. I gotta ciao now. CIAO!!

No comments: