Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Tanjobi Omedetto!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANYA!!!

I'm really glad you liked the present :) I'll say it one more time though, it was not easy finding all those pictures. I had to go to this person's Facebook and that person's Facebook~ Not to mention the amount of blogs I had to scour just to find pictures!! :P

But I'm glad you liked it. So that means all my efforts weren't wasted :) Ohh, and I'm glad you liked the poem too. For fun, I'll just post it up here :)

Happy, happy birthday
That's what I wanna say
Do you like this present?
I hope you think it's decent
This day comes once a year
So you should hold it dear
Bear in mind, you're 14 once
Don't waste away this month
Since it's not a crime
I'll say it one more time
Enjoy this present, 'kay?
And happy 14th birthday!!

:)

Nice, no? I even laminated the paper I stuck it on. No joke. It cost me a bomb!! :P

I wanted to print and laminate the picture collage too, but didn't manage to. Sorry :)

Sean's coming over in a moment. -_- He's got to finish his Theory work. And so do I :P Our class was pushed earlier to 4:15 today so we get only two hours and 15 minutes to do our work and at the same time, chat with Sakura on Skype :)

Which reminds me, I've got to Skype with her now. We Skype-d earlier, but we had to stop cause I thought we had English class but my brother cancelled it. Unfortunately, I had to do some other stuff, so I couldn't tell Sakura, but now I'm going to sign in to MSN :)

So for now, CIAO!!

No comments: