Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ah Sou?

Bleghh... I realized this actually quite some time ago, but I still can't believe it. Shmuck likes Shugo Chara. Puff-t, best part is, she keeps thinking Shuen watches that anime. Haiz... She seriously doesn't get it, does she?

Then again, it is Shmuck we're talking about :P

Sat beside Kanga in the morning assembly today. They were playing more Richard Clayderman pieces. I still intend on looking for the book -_-

After the assembly, we went back to class, obviously. Was supposed to have Sivik, but Encik Maz came in and did absolutely nothing. He ended up going out again to monitor the Gamelan dudettes, which included Danya.

Following after Sivik was Science. We all packed and went to the Science lab. I advised Kanga to take Danya's bottle. I think she had that intention too :) Took my brownie and my wallet as well. *Funny, no one calls it a "purse"* Studied Simple Machines. Guess what? I finally understand what the hell Load Distance and Effort Distance is!!

Yes, I've never known. Even during tuition, I never really knew what it was about :) I just waited for other people to get the answer. Hehe. 

Then came recess, my favourite part of school :P Ordered the Char Koay Teow because it's been so long since I ate it :) Mentos got a little retarded again and asked me if he could treat me. Haha. Of course, I didn't hold back :) I asked for the Fried Wan Tons :) I think I have to monitor my diet because these pass few days have been doing my stomach no good.

After recess was BM, but Puan Z didn't come today. *Hallelujah!! :P* But we had some really "ngok" teacher who substituted. All that time I was sitting behind with Kanga. I didn't mean to leave Shuen alone, though. I just thought I'd speak to Kanga for a while since it's been quite long since my last long conversation with her.

Wrote Flawless Hearts too. Haha. You should've seen Brandyy and Chucky's face when they saw. They've been wanting to read it for a very long time now :)

Yeah, but the teacher was seriously tight-assed. Know what? I'll call him Mr. Tightass from now on, since it describes him perfectly. He keeps scolding us even though we didn't really do anything wrong. It was just singing, for Snowy's sake, what the hell is your problem? I don't know the teacher's name, that's why I can't really mention it :)

Even Shuen got really pissed with the teacher. She tried her best to make as much noise as she could :P No joke, she seriously can get angry when she wants to :P

Kanga was hilarious as usual, though. Kept making me laugh. -_- But whaddaya expect from her? She's got Cleo as a friend :P Gave Shuen my brownie though, because I didn't have the appetite anymore. She really wanted it anyway :)

After the first period of BM, another substitute teacher came in. This one wasn't so bad. She didn't really scold us or anything, just when we were going overboard. Yeah... Continued Flawless Hearts during that time. It ended soon and then it was Moral. Our teacher came in and so did the students from other classes, but dang, everyone started throwing paper balls at each other.

It got to the extent where Puan Fadz came in and rotan-ed all the boys that were involved in that "game". But it was unfair to them because some guys played but said they didn't. There were also some really annoying girls who played, but they didn't own up. Tch, what cowards.

After Moral was BI -_- Handed in the articles that I was supposed to do yesterday and got asked to get some Literature books from Puan A's room. Turns out we had to do three Literature questions. One was describing the relationship between any two characters in the Phantom of The Opera, second was a scene in the book which frightens me and thirdly, why would I recommend it to other people.

Well, there's no problem with the first question. I described the relationship between Christine and the Phantom. Everyone wanted to do Raoul and Christine but to me, it was so boring, so I did something else. 

Now, for the second problem, I was in quite a stitch. Well, you can't blame me, right? I don't exactly feel there's anything in the book which "frightens" me. Tch, bleghh... As for the third question, all the more, because it's such a short story, so it's quite boring. It can't even keep me occupied for long -_-

But I did it anyway. By the way, I think Puan A think too highly of me. I was forced *glares at Chucky* to read what I wrote for the first one. Know what she said before that? "Let hers be a good example for all of you." -_- Yikers. Too much praise. 

And even after I got some minor glitches in my essay, she gave me 8/10. I bet if I did Raoul and Christine, Lord knows what she would've said :P

Cheh, I'm perasan-ing too much now.

Yeah... So I just came back from school. Ate lunch at Jun Kee's. Not bad. Came back, bathed, watched the TV for a little while, then came downstairs to use the computer. Watched the fourth episode of Inuyasha Kanketsu-Hen :) Damn cool :P 

Now I'm blogging, for one, and Shuen made me listen to two songs. One from KARA - "Good Day" and "Romantic" from ShiNEE. I also downloaded some new songs. "I'll Try" from Jonatha Brooke. *No, I didn't miss out an "N", her name really is Jonatha* And another song - "It's Your Love" from Tim McGraw and Faith Hill.

Not bad :)

All aren't so bad. I actually don't mind the ShiNEE song. Shuen's also making me listen to "Heaven" by F.T Island.

*Ooh, I'm eating chicken now :P*

Alrighty then. I think I'll stop for now. Have to go to tuition in half an hour. CIAO!!

No comments: