Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, October 18, 2009

YATTA!!

MWAHAHA!!!

I did it!! I friggin' DID IT!!! I'M SO HAPPY~!!

No, I didn't do anything dirty, just so you know. I'm just rejoicing a the fact that I managed to buy two volumes of Kaze Hikaru!! HAHA!! Ohh, but I skipped the 11th volume cause it seemed a little boring. And actually, the synopsis tells you a big part of the story.

In the 12th volume, Souji *squeals* is as cute as ever and the same goes with the 13th volume but he starts getting harsher with her. I've already read both volumes and it ends with a little suspense, but I think I can manage before my next trip to Kinokuniya. :)

Oh, and my aunt gave me RM50 cause she struck a number :) Haha. She gave another fifty to my brother too -_-

Our trip to KLCC was okay, I guess. We ate at Madam Kwan's. Of course, it was my aunt's treat. Before that, they were looking at phones so I went to Kinokuniya and bought the two volumes. Thank God I didn't hesitate because after I bought it, they called and I found out they were already in Kinokuniya. If I had waited any longer, I wouldn't be able to buy anything. Haha.

Ate fish & chips in Madam Kwan's, a little of my mom's nasi lemak and also a little of the desert "Golden Dream" which my mom always orders when we go to Madam Kwan's. 

We then ventured around some more... My dad bought three pants, my brother bought one and we got some food from Isetan. Sushi... Yumm. :)

Also, I was laughing like crazy in KLCC. For one, you know those black colour stuff that are put on each side of a horse so they can't see what's on their sides? Well, I said my mom should wear those cause she keeps delaying our trip back home. Haha. She got a little sour at first, but yeah... It's my mom so~ :)

Then it was all "battle-of-the-brains" with my brother, in which case I won :P 

Came back at around 9:30p.m. and immediately read Kaze Hikaru. Haha. Obviously. Finished a few minutes before 11:23p.m. which is the time I'm blogging now.

I've got to go soon. My aunt called just now. I told her "Yeah la! I'm coming up already la!"

The second time it wasn't my aunt -_- But I answered "I'm coming up already la!!" only to find out it was Sean who called. Haiz... I'm really irritated with him right now. Eeesh, he's coming over to our house tomorrow before playing badminton with my brother and his other friends.

Good riddance. Don't come back, yeah? :P

Kay then. CIAO!!

No comments: