Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sabotteta!!

Mwakaka. I skipped school today. I only have a vague memory of how the hell it happened, but it started when I heard my maid's voice trying to wake me up. For some reason, I just shrugged her off and turned the other side, groaning.

After a while, she just left. I was constantly aware that I was waiting for my parents to come in and wake me up but they didn't. Plus, I was so tired, so I couldn't get up.

The next thing I knew, it was already bright outside and I could summarize what happened: I skipped school again -_-

I hope nothing important happened today :) I just know Puan A wanted to check our Literature stuff today. Ohh, and Puan Z most probably didn't come to school too so... Yeah... And I think I'm skipping school tomorrow too because of our Puan Kama quitting. About time, too :P She's only been around for a few months!! WOW! :P

That aside, since Sean wants it to be acknowledged so much, thank you for your graciousness in giving us some spaghetti, okay? :P His mom actually told me, "You see? Sean loves you both SO much that's why he ask me to give you spaghetti."

Cheh~ :P

Oh, and his toe? The one which nail came off? It's bandaged now -_- Seriously, he's prone to accidents almost 24/7. He just injured it again when he kicked a chair -_- So it's bleeding again.

I won't be surprised if he dies of blood loss.

Nothing much happened. I finished Barbie and the Magic of the Pegasus and I'm halfway through the Nutcracker, mainly cause it's a Thursday and my mom's teaching at home. The television's in her music room; go figure :)

But seriously, you would never think that Barbie Movie songs would be so nice, you know? You'd think "Ugh, it's Barbie, so the songs would probably be childish" and all that, but it's actually really nice to listen to.

I'm listening to "Shine" now :)

Played the SP just now. "Finished" the game, apparently, but I actually had a shortcut -_- Sean didn't wanna find his SP games so I'm still stuck with the fake :( Ass.

Oh my God this is hilarious!! Know why? I'm listening to "Believe" now, and he's singing to it. What's more, he's got that ridiculous look on his face. HAHA!!

OHHH!!! Talking about hilarious, I was browsing the newspapers today and guess what? There was an advertisement for some WynKids thing, and Henry's picture was inside!! The minute I saw it, I was like what the hell?

Seriously hilarious.

Just finished eating dinner :) Had very nice steamed fish. Yes, che, envy me :P It was so nice and yummy. We also had taufu, fried fish, fried chicken, veggie, and soup :) Oooh, and some chocolate milk to top it all off. Haha.

You know, there are three people in the world *so far* I know that when I look at their faces, I will either laugh or smile, because for some weird reason, they have face features that are funny to look at.

Number 1: Thong.
Number 2: Jus
Number 3: The stray dog.

Haiz... I feel like strangling all three of them -_-

And he just keeps making all the movements when he's singing the Barbie songs. The stray dog, I mean.

Had to help my mom run some errands just now. -_- Returned her RM50 to her too. Ala... I was hoping she forgot :P Alrighty then, I'll stop here. Nothing interesting else happened so... Yeah. CIAO!!

P/S: I really feel like screaming right now. How many more times do I have to get pissed before that asshole finally gets it?

No comments: