Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Aiseh~

It's 1:16 a.m. right now. Yes, I'm not supposed to be up so late -_- I don't wanna go to school tomorrow!! I mean, I can study at home!!

Right? :P

Hey, I was studying!! :)

Anyways, I've had to run several errands 
for my dad today. For one, he wanted more of his stuff printed out and he kept asking me to print more copies!!

This time, it ain't my fault if the printer's ink runs out! 

That aside, I drew another picture of Souji *squeals* whilst watching The Proposal just now. Haha, yeah... My brother was using the computer so I decided to watch The Proposal. And you know what? I really, really like that show. It's so nice. The dude's so cute too :P 

But at some angles, he reminds me of Darr -_-

It was hilarious, though. Haha. Ooh, I'll upload the picture now :)

Kyaa~ :) 

He's so cute!! Ohh, and yes, I copied this picture from the manga. Sorry. It's got a little bit of disproportion somewhere, but I tried my best, no? :) HE'S SO CUTE!!

*Sniff sniff* I wanna go to Kinokuniya~

By the way, the scene as drawn above is Sei and Souji *squeals* after Souji *squeals* and Saitou had their supposed "battle" over who Sei would belong to. Of course, Saitou fights thinking Sei's a guy -_- And so did every other bushi in her Shinsengumi group.

I think I've mentioned before that it's a little bit gay with the dudes in her group :P They all think "he's" cute. -_- Haiz... 

I didn't sign the picture though -_- I will on the original paper :) I'll put it in my file and show it off to everyone again next Tuesday. MWAHAHA. Ohh, and of course, I'll take that opportunity to stare at him in between classes. Haha.

Joking, joking. 

Or am I? :P

Yeah... I'll be going now then. Nothing much is happening around the house. My brother's still basketball-crazed at the moment. He's not reading anything. -_- Figures. His English is just as bad as well. *I just editted his blogpost before he went to bed* and yeah...

Dad's a little busy with his company work, but he comes home, of course :P Mom's still working as hard as ever. Koko got screwed because he paid the teachers in his school a large amount of money *to me* because he "lost" his books. But they weren't really lost. They were in the house. So he's gonna get his money back.

I think.

He'd better.

I'm a little sleepy now, so I might doze off at any moment -_- So I'll make this quick. I ate a hearty dinner today. Had some duck egg, fried fish and fried chicken... Drank a bowl of "ling ngao" soup. Translated to be sea cucumber soup :)

Yumm...

Played the piano a little. Played "Every Time You Kissed Me" by Emily Bindinger... again. I like that song, but I don't know why. I love the piano part in that song. It's so nice~ :)

Some stuff pissed me off in school today, but I don't think I'm in the right position to complain about it in my blog posts, so it's a secret :)

Alrighty then. Will ciao now. CIAO!! :)

No comments: