Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, October 9, 2009

Aka-chan Mitai~

Dang!! You will never guess what time I slept last night. I slept at six o'clock!! No joke, man! I woke up again at 8 something to drink soup and half an hour later, I went back to sleep. I don't know why, but I felt extremely exhausted after I came back from school.

I went to the condo with Danya, Kanga, Cleo, Ihmi and Kent too. Ate chicken fried rice, two half-boiled eggs, iced milo and some of Kent's maggi mee -_- Ohh, and toast too. :P I can imagine the look of my sister's face screaming "You ate so much?!!!"

Well, this is what I get for bringing my purse to school :P

Lent RM10 to Danya but she'll be paying me back soon. Haha. I didn't go to school today because so many teachers didn't come to school, I thought it'd be a waste of time. Also, I think my parents were probably weirded out by me sleeping so early, they thought I should just go on sleeping :P

I was aware that my brother was leaving for school, so I woke up once before falling asleep again. I also had a reasonably nice dream, so I probably didn't wanna wake up too soon. Woke up at 8 something. Not that early, but still early compared to normal.

When I woke up, yes, I switched on the computer and charged my iPod. Yesterday, I used my iPod a lot with the speakers when I was sleeping, so its batteries are near dead now. My mom came down at around 10 something and dragged me out to fetch my brother from school. At that point of time, my father was talking with some air-cond dude about our meter because the bill went up to RM2000+

Haiz... My brother seriously made my mom crazy. He wasn't at places we thought he'd be. My mom told me if I wasn't in the car with her, she'd be swearing her head off. I've been wondering for a while now... Has my mom ever sworn before?

-_-

Found him at last. He said he sprained his back. -_- He also said his Geography was okay. You know, what with the way he's talking about his exams, I might actually consider the fact he'd get 7 A's. Haha. Let's just wait for the results :P

But his back spraining is no laughing matter. He can't seem to turn. Apparently, he feels like when I had my right hand sprained from writing too much :P He'll get better soon. Well, he has to, since he's got PMR tomorrow, right?

Haha. My mom's out washing her hair at the salon at the mo. She used her birthday presents today again too :) I just realized. :P We'll be eating lunch at the dim sum place near our house after she's done.

I'm supposed to bathe too, but you know me :P

Will stop here for now. I'll update when anything interesting happens. CIAO!!

No comments: