Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Mainichi Kisu Shite

Everytime you kissed me
I trembled like a child
Gathering the roses
We sang for the hope
Your very voice is in my heartbeat
Sweeter than my dream
We were there, in everlasting bloom


Roses die,
The secret is inside my pain
Winds are high up on the hill
I cannot hear you
Come and hold me close
I'm shivering cold in the heart of rain
Darkness falls, I'm calling for the dawn

Silver dishes for the memories,
For the days gone by
Singing for the promises
Tomorrow may bring
I harbour all the old affection
Roses are the past
Darkness falls, and summer will be gone

Joys of the daylight
Shadows of the starlight
Everything was sweet by your side, my love
Ruby tears have come to me, for your last words
I'm here just singing my song of woe
Waiting for you, my love

Everytime you kissed me
My heart was in such pain
Gathering the roses
We sang of the grief
Your very voice is in my heart beat
Sweeter than despair
We were there, in everlasting bloom

Underneath the star
Shaded by the flowers
Kiss me in the summer day gloom, my love
You are all my pleasure, my hope and my song
I will be here dreaming in the past
Until you come
Until we close our eyes


* * *

That was "Every Time You Kissed Me" from Emily Bindinger. It's one of the songs in Pandora Hearts, the anime I was watching a few weeks before. I was waiting till it finished before I continued. 

Oooh, and speaking of continuations, guess what? Shugo Chara has finished it's second season :) Yes, Danya, you may scream :P I'm serious. It has finished its 51-episode second season :) But wait, there's more!

Wait for it~

... There's a third season.

Haha. Yes, you may continue screaming, Danya. I can imagine the look on your face right now. Haha. The third season's called Shugo Chara Party. The first episode's not that big a deal, so I'm waiting for the next few episodes before I comment.

Haha, I bet you wanna know what happened in the last episode of the second season :P I'm killing you, aren't I? :P Well, fine, since you're begging. :P Ikuto finally kissed Amu on the cheek!! 

I think this is the last time I'll be able to listen to anything :P Praise the Lord if my ears are still functioning after tomorrow :P I was so surprised *and happy* :P And you seriously should've seen the look on Amu, Tadase and Utau's faces. Can you imagine?!! Haha. Betcha wanna skip straight to that episode right now.

Nya nya nya. You gotta wait. I won't forgive you if you jump straight there :)

That aside, today was another series of me getting pissed off. I was pissed off twice today. I got so angry because my parents kept accusing me of always using the computer for useless stuff. They've got some truth in their words, but the way my dad was phrasing it made me really wanna slap them silly.

Okay, not really slap, but you understand right?

You know what? Since you always think I'm using the favors you ask me as an excuse to use the computer, don't ask me for any favors, will you? Since you're always sick of me using the computer, next time, print your own certificates. Check your own mails and send them to other people on your own. 

If you can only rely on me, learn how to at least show some bit of appreciation. I'm not even asking much. Geez. Just don't doubt me? You don't know how painful it is for someone to hear the words "I can't trust you", you know that? You always ask me to do stuff and "tell you the truth", but what's the point if the next thing that comes out of your mouth is "Don't lie" or "Ei ei ei, tell the truth" or even "Don't deny it".

Try having someone say that to YOU for once!

Eeesh.

That aside, the second time was when we went to Tesco to celebrate Jen-itor's birthday. You know what? The next time we order anything, why don't you all write down your own orders. You keep confusing me with all the crosses and mis-orders. You don't even bother that it's your birthday. Why is it we have to pay if it's your effing birthday? You said you would treat me a drink, where's the truth in that?

I ended up paying for my brother's order as well. You think it's easy to earn all that money? You've gotta be joking! I'm not Superwoman or Wonderwoman. Money doesn't just fall into my hands. I go on a hunger strike in school, you know that? The most expensive price I've spent in school the whole year this year was RM2.50?

And that was enough for me to be full. My friends make such a big commotion when I bring my purse to school. My friends say "Oh my God" when they hear I brought money to school. They think it's impossible to think that I have money of my own to spend.

It's not that simple to just show you the contents of my purse with a smile on my face. I try so hard to earn money by whatever means possible. My parents, relatives all think that I shouldn't do that especially in school, but what's wrong with preparation? What's wrong with being ready for the future? What's all the talk of saving money for the future generation if you don't want us to save money?

And to think, Sean spends RM20 each week in his school. Do you know how much I treasure that amount of money? Don't think so.

To my sister, she'd just say "Yeah, she wants to save money to spend it on anime" -_- What's the problem with that?? I mean, I know I went on a real frenzy with the anime buying but it's not like I do that anymore, right? Puff-t, I'd be lucky if I go to a shopping mall and get an anime.

But I have got to concentrate on my studies. I wanna get straight A's. Not that I really care what I get, but I wanna make it easier on my parents. Be a little independent, you know? I bet my sister's coughing really hard right now. Don't strain your throat, che :P

Looking forward to more Inuyasha Kanketsu-Hen :P

Will stop here! CIAO!!

No comments: