Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, October 23, 2009

Uh-oh...

You know, I just found out: Sean reads my blog.

That ain't good -_-

No wait, now I don't have to waste my breath, I can just type that he's a stray dog without having to tell it to his face.

Mwahaha.

That aside, I went to school today to give Danya her present. Well, it's not exactly her present, it's just her poem and her card. :) But she said "Thank you" anyway. Haha. She saw that email about the collage I sent her but she's not allowed to see it till tomorrow. Mwakaka. I'm so mean...

I don't know if Shuen's seen the mail yet. She didn't go to school today. Don't know why. Wasted... Since I couldn't give her the poem -_-

School was boring, as usual. I ate at the Ko-op with Danya and Kanga today. Met Maria, Andyy, Dina, Yuki and Nahd on the way, though we ate at separate places.

Oh, but during Science, we all got these notes from the teacher about Simple Machines and we *Kanga, Danya, Ihm and I* started reciting the statements all in different accents. At first, I had a French accent *imitating the Pink Panther* but after that, Danya took over cause she couldn't do a British accent. So I took a Texan accent instead :P Kanga did a China-apek accent. Haha.

Ihm did an Australian imitation and I must say, he's quite good. Ohh, and he started all his "romance" talk after that. You know, the ones like, "Do you have a map? Cause I'm lost in your eyes" or "Stop thief! You stole my heart!" or "Are you hurt? Cause I saw you fall from heaven" and all that -_-

Ugh, what the hell, man.

After recess, we all sang Danya a Happy Birthday song. Dhan gave her a present too! :P It was a box with these Australian Pelicans that he bought when he was in Australia. Dang, he must've thought about her birthday then! :P Oooh!!! :P

Kanga got her some potpourri and I already told you what I did for her, right? I'll post the poem up here if I've got the time.

Other than that, it was quite okay. I'm going to be going to the PGRM side with Maria from every Friday now because she has to wait there every Friday. Wee~ :P

Kanga and Cleo weren't with us cause they followed Danya. Yeah, whatever.

Got semi-pissed with my brother and Sean today but got over it soon. I decided it's not Sean's problem, but a problem with me. I don't know, there's just something wrong with me. Yeah... For some reason, he just annoys me. -_- I'll continue the stray-dog calling, though :P

Sakura called Sean today. Puff-t, whatever. They spoke a little while before the phone was passed to me. Haiz... I don't care already, dude. They can do whatever. That aside, Sean and my brother were playing with the PS2 for the amount of time I was on the phone with Sakura. Before that, I was in my room, using my sister's iPod speakers and blastin' music whilst I sang as loud as I wanted.

Haha. Releasing stress, so... :)

Did you know stress can make you fat?

*Looks at my body and shrugs :P*

Alrighty then. I'll stop here for now. CIAO!!

No comments: