Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ahh... Yokatta...

Doubts cleared baby!! :P

* * *

Woke up relatively early today thanks to my maid, obviously. But seriously, I hate the way she wakes me up. She just keeps shaking and shaking and shaking me and I end up getting dizzy with my head spinning all the time -_-

Haiz... 

The good thing: I wake up. -_-

Anyways, Dad gave me RM10 today so I managed to buy a nasi lemak for myself. Yes, envy me, Sakura, I get to eat nasi lemak :P Wait till you come back and you can have an all-you-can-eat nasi lemak time!! :P

Sivik today was boring. Encik Maz ended up calling Maria, Fina, Dina, Nahd, Andyy and Jiunn to the classroom for some Gamelan meeting. Ohh, and Danya was forced to play one of the instruments. Poor her; she keeps asking the teacher to fix her instrument but he never does it.

Haiz...

That aside, in class, during Moral, when Danya was at Agama, Kanga and Shuen started singing. Haha. I am serious. Kanga was surprised Shuen knew all the Taylor Swift songs. Haha. I don't blame her cause I was like that too :P

Also, Danya was all "Screw you" when I told her I brought the whole plot I wrote out for her story. Haha. She tried to grab it and nearly dislocated my hand -_- She told me about the movie she watched the other day too. It was the one Sotong asked my mom to watch. "Orphan". It's a scary show, though, so I don't think I'll watch it. Haha.

Ohh, and Shuen will kill me if I don't blog about this, so I'll just mention it. I used her amazing, super glue tape today in class during Komsas. She's so unbelievably proud of it. Haha. Even Brandyy's got it and saying it's amazing.

Aiseh... :P

She insisted I blog about it. She even wrote it in my book! -_- You know, the blue one where I wrote all the titles of my pending stories and completed ones. Obviously, I have more pending than completed titles. Hehe. :P

Listening to Yui Makino's Synchronicity now. No relevance to whatever I'm doing, but I'll type it anyway :P

My dad's sick by the way. Che, I told you he was sick, right? He had a cough in the morning, but now it's worse cause he's got nose block too. If you've got the time, call him and give him a scolding for smoking! And it's not like he's trying to get better either cause he just came back from golf

Haiz...

Urgh... That reminds me... I've got tuition in half an hour... I've got no more time to lose. I have to get studying and preparing for my finals. I found out for Sejarah, we're having Form 1 Bab 5 to 11 and Form 2 Bab 5 to 8. Looks like it'll be only slightly easier. I hope Bab 5 for Form 1 is not that Angkor and Funan and all that stuff cause I hate that part the most.

That aside, I don't think I've got much to say, so I'll just stop here, ne?

And Sakura, are you sure you're single? Cause everyone in school is saying you've got a boyfriend. Tell me ASAP, yeah? Cause Jiunn told me that guy wants your phone number. I won't give it to him unless I give you the green light, though :) See? I'm such a good person. Haha. Cheh! :P Email me, yeah? CIAO!!

No comments: