Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Kino, Kyou, Ashita

Today was... Well, boring. I didn't go to school because of the anugerah thingy but I had to get up at 9 something today because my grandparents and E E Nan were coming. My dad used the "claw" tactic to get me up. -_-

Ate breakfast at the Sun Fatt restaurant. Had two half-boiled eggs with steamed bread. Yumm. And also, I finished whatever my aunt couldn't of her portion of food :)

My parents then went out somewhere with our grandparents and E E Nan. I used the computer and my brother played basketball. After that, he used the computer whilst I played the piano. At around 1 something, my mom called asking us to get ready to go out for lunch at De Maw Guan. 

Lunch was fantastic as always in De Maw Guan. Came back really full and used the computer for a while before having class with Puan Roh. In between class, my parents and aunt went out. My brother then came back and brought back a stray dog with him.

Of course, it wasn't a stray dog, it's just someone I refer to as a stray dog. *It's Sean* :P

After class, my teacher went back home and I used the computer again. My brother and Sean are using the PS2 that I fixed. He didn't even say thank you. Tch, but what do you expect? I wasn't expecting much from him anyway.

And now I'm watching Tsubasa's second season on animeseason.com as well as reading manga. I'm going to school tomorrow, unfortunately, cause I have some interview with the Editorial Board. Urgh... I don't wanna go~

That's about all I can come up with. CIAO!!

* * *

Did you know "Today" was formed from "Yesterday" and "Tomorrow"? "To" from "Tomorrow" and "Day" from "Yesterday". The first and the last syllables of these two words formed the word "Today", which is in between.

So live every "Today" to the fullest. It plays an important role because it makes up for the past and maps out your future.

No comments: