Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ma-ra-tho-n Desu!!

Dang! It was literally a Barbie Movie Marathon today. From Barbie Mariposa to Barbie and the Diamond Castle to Barbie in the 12 Dancing Princesses to Barbie as the Princess and the Pauper to Barbie as the Island Princess. Yikers.

But the songs in there are so nice~ Especially in the Diamond Castle. I love "Two Voices", "We're Going To Find It" and "Believe" from that movie. In the 12 Dancing Princesses, you must listen to "Shine". I love that song so much.

I'm going to watch the Magic Pegasus and the Nutcracker one tomorrow. It's 5 minutes to midnight now and even though the adults are out, we can't risk anything happening :)

Speaking of risking anything from happening, that idiot of a Sean came today to our house to return our plate. Let me refresh your memories: Last Friday, when we decided to cancel our Geo and Sejarah class, Jen showed up, so class was resumed. However, during the time we thought it was cancelled, we bought ais kacang, which resulted in Sean needing to bring our plate to his house whilst we ate it during class.

Yeah, and the plate was left there -_-

So today, he came to return it, together with some spaghetti that his mom graciously gave us :) But she said he suggested it -_- Ahh never mind.

Well, the adults were still around during that time, so he couldn't stay long, in which case he left first. Not long after, when the adults were on their way out, he came again. This time, he was walking strangely, and I was surprised to see that.

"What do you want now?" I asked.

He looked at me and said, "Err... Can I use your bathroom for a while?"

At first, I thought he would want to use it for normal purposes, but he continued, "I broke my toe nail."

-_- I immediately panicked and opened the gate, letting him in. He was going to go to the back, but I brought him to the tap near the gate to wash his bleeding last right toe which toe nail came off. Damn, I was so shocked.

"Why the hell did you play basketball without your friggin' basketball shoes?!" I yelled in his ears. "What the hell are your friggin' basketball shoes for??"

Puff-t, best part was, he said he could walk back himself in that condition. What do you take me for? An idiot? *Be quiet, che* Anyways, I gave him some tissues and dialed for his mom. She said his dad would be over in 10 minutes.

During that time, he watched the Diamond Castle movie with me whilst waiting. His mother soon came after that and took him to the Templer clinic. That was that. Urgh... He really doesn't have brains, does he? Can't he just friggin' wear shoes? At first, when he saw how much tissue he was using, he said, "I'll pay you back for the tissues."

-_- "As long as you wear your basketball when you play basketball, that's payment enough." I wasn't going to waste our water on him, right? :P But seriously, he scared the friggin' crap out of me. There was so much blood and his toe nail was completely off!

Yikers!!

Can you still look me straight in the face and tell me he can walk back home with his foot like that?? Aiseh~

Oh yeah, but the song he recommended? "Who Am I" by Casting Crowns? It's a Christian song, but it's really nice. I've been listening to it loads of times already. :) Listen to it when you have the time. I'll be posting up lyrics for the new songs I downloaded today :)

CIAO!!

No comments: