Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, October 5, 2009

Hontoni Usashiburi

Dang, I actually managed NOT to blog for about two days or so. Not bad~ :P Left the house to school early today. By 6:50 a.m. I was already walking from my brother's school. Succeeded in avoiding the seniors today *I'm still not comfortable with the whole gathering thing* and I apologized to Cleo so much that she said if I apologized to her once more, she wouldn't forgive me.

I also apologized to Shuen for leaving her without a table partner on Friday. She forgave me. I think -_-

Classes proceeded as usual. Spoke with Danya quite a bit. Oh, and guess what? I actually brought my jeans purse today. Everyone was shocked. Especially Danya and Andyy. Haha. My name's still written there. Andyy wrote it, that's why she remembers -_-

Managed to buy a tuna bun, mayo ham bun and eat my chocolate cake during recess. What? Hey, it's once in a million years I take my purse to school, right? And my dad gave me some allowance today too, so... Yeah...

Technically, it's already Tuesday, cause it's half past midnight. I just gave my mom her present that my sister bought. I bought the box, though :) It was a box with 5 bears on it, which refers to all five of us. My parents, my siblings and I. :)

Nothing REALLY interesting happened, though, in school, I mean. Apologized about 3 times to Jiunn. Haha. When I came back home and went online, Kas apologized to me, but I apologized to her after that, because I actually deserved to be yelled at. I was at fault -_-

Oh shit, my aunt's calling me. I have to go soon.

I practiced like shit today. I meant "shit" as in really long. Ate McD's ice cream on the way back. Played "Fields Of Hope" by Rie Tanaka on the piano. It's the song Kanga's been pestering me to teach her. To sing, that is.

After practicing, I took about 5 bucks and my mom's present from Evita Peroni to the stationery shop near our house to get a box to put it in. I settled for the one that cost me RM3.90 I was supposed to get Sausage a present too, but I'm not going to school on Tuesday. Yes, I am skipping school again.

My brother's not going to school... so... Yeah...

Ohh, ONE interesting thing happened in school today. We cooked. Yeah. Of course, I wasn't in the same group as Kanga, Danya, Chucky and Shuen -_- I was with Haylie, Wuss and Xuan. It's hilarious, cause Xuan thought I didn't understand Chinese. I mean, I don't, but I can understand to some extent :)

We cooked fried koay teow. Didn't turn out so bad. I cracked the eggs. Haha. Obviously :P And I helped to clean up after the cooking too. Shuen did all the washing in her group *except the kuali, which Kanga washed* and I helped her out. I did the washing in mine, though, all alone. That's cause the others were busy putting the ingredients back, of course. And to tell you the truth, it'd be better for only one person to do it, cause then the others don't get in your way.

Don't worry, Shuen, quoting Michael Jackson: "You are not alone" :P

Chucky's group fried maggi mee. -_- Quite simple, actually, but too salty. All in all, it's okay, though. Ours should've been a little spicier, though. We put in some chilli sauce, but it wasn't spicy at all.

Hah, cacat :P

Anyways, that's about all. I gave my mom her present and she was really happy. She liked the stuff... I Skyped with my sister today too. Just finished with her. Everyone was chatting. My parents, my brother, even our music teacher who drops by every Monday after eating dinner. :)

Haha, but my sister has to wear contacts because she broke her specs and had to repair it. She looks weird, but she'll get her specs soon anyway. If she wasn't wearing contacts, she'd be walking around half blind.

No wait... :P

Alrighty then. Will stop here. CIAO!!

No comments: