Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

楽しいです

Darn...

I had a lot of fun today :)

It didn't start too well, though.

Woke up late. At around 6:15 -_- Cause I was too tired to even get up. My maid had to wake me up and considering I wanted to wait for her annoying voice to reach me, I must've been kinda crazy :P

Anyways, reached the library in time :P Once again, I was reminded to do my duty in the library after school today. Unfortunately, Danya didn't come to school, so she didn't get the message. I would have to relay the message :)

However, after the librarian briefing, all of us had to go to the hall and wait for about a good half hour for some lecturer to come. I thought it was a bengkel Teknik Menjawab Soalan, but it turned out to be some dude who used to indulge in the over usage of drugs but stopped. You can say he was to give us a motivational talk so we don't ever take drugs.

At around 8:50, the lecture ended and we all went back to class. We then took our wood work and went to the bengkel. For the rest of our KH time, we did our wood work and then went for recess when 9:30 came.

Had sizzling noodles again -_- Grr~ I really have to stop.

The subject after recess was Sejarah and we did some Bab 4 stuff. I was super happy today because I could finally concentrate and listen when the teacher explains. Most of the time Kanga distracts me in class so I can't listen to a word the teacher's saying.

Halfway through Sejarah though, the fire alarm rang -_- We all had to go all the way downstairs to the field. Bleghh~

I hate fire drills. You have to sit in the field with all the insects and mutant ants around -_- Not to mention there are crickets and other disgusting creatures -_- One nearly got to me but some dude from another class stepped on it and the parts of its body was strewn across the field -_-

Grr~

Thank God we were allowed to go after that, but that was to the hall -_- To hear yet another lecture on fire drills. The guest lecturer also demonstrated how to use the fire extinguisher. It was quite cool, though :)

Anyways, after that, we had BM. Went to the computer lab and did some Penulisan work. Not bad. I could do it :) And the teacher was fun anyway :P For Danya, our homework is to do our Siri Topikal book m/s 37. The one about vandalism -_- Do in Penulisan book *obviously* :) You can copy from me tomorrow if you'd like. The info is in Yahoo Groups though. You can check there :)

When BM ended, we were going to buy some buns at the Ko-op but our teacher shoo-ed us out :( Went to class and had to starve during the whole of extra class -_- Our first subject was Maths. Did some worksheet.

Oh, and Kanga and I played this crazy game. We weren't allowed to touch anything that wasn't ours except our table, chair and personal belongings. It was hilarious. We weren't supposed to let anyone touch us either.

Funny~

I started squealing like crap cause everyone tried to touch me -_- Especially the guys -_- Assholes :P But, they're still fun in a way, so :)

Had KH worksheets after that. Seriously, though, the teacher wore her underwear upside down cause she was so uptight -_- Grr~

At 2:30, I ate my burger outside the library then went to do my duty. ZunZen came later on to tell me more stuff about the library. Saw Shakh in the library so I asked her what we were doing during English Club later and she told me we would be at the AV room watching a movie or something.

I was thinking of Sound of Music.

Unfortunately, we were then informed that we could only use the AV room during P&P or when the teacher's there to lock the place up. So, we weren't allowed :P

However, I wasn't discouraged *cheh~ :P* I decided we could do some games and activities for our English Club. *Just in case you forgot, I'm the Vice President of the club. Mwakaka* :P

We were did a game in which you give each group a letter and they have to give a name, country's name, food name, animal name and object's name that starts with that letter. The usual. Had 8 rounds of that and then we had the word building game where you give them a sentence and they pick letters out of it to form words.

Yeah~

In a way, it was successful :)

I was glad, of course.

After that, we went back home. I bathed, skipped lunch and went straight to MC for English class. Aah~ English was fun, as usual. We were talking about life and death decisions today. Organ transplants and stuff like that :)

It was cool.

We talked about My Sister's Keeper too :P Cause it had something to do with stuff like that. Turned out I was the only one who actually read that book :P

Mwakaka.

After it ended, we were given work and let off :) And now I'm here :) Watching HTTYD whilst blogging :P It ain't easy :P Chatted with my sister a while before this and Hafi too :P I'm surprised she reads my blog :P

Okie then. Imma done with what happened today :) Look forward to more :P CIAO!!

No comments: