Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

~26/04/2010~

:)

Sorry for the brief privatizing :) I had to do... stuff :)

Anyways, as for what happened on the 26th, I woke up reasonably early. Went to school, went to the librarian morning briefing and got reminded to do my duty the following day.

First subject was BM and we did some Siri Topikal stuff in our books. Used my Kamus Dewan. Mwakaka :P Then we had recess. Had the sizzling noodles again but I was late because there were a few other people before me -_-

After that, we had Moral. Went to the class next door and did Unit 13. Oh, and we have to do our own notes from the 9th to the 12th unit -_-

The absolute joy~

Anyways, after that we had Science. Went to the Science lab and listened to people do their presentations on the 6th chapter. I, unfortunately, was not there the first time they were talking about it, so I was kinda blur what with all the silicates, silicons and stones and stuff like that -_-

Homework was to do notes on the chapter, checkpoints and for my group *consisting of the other people who didn't come on the day I didn't either*, we were given another powerpoint task.

At 11:50, we had BI. For the first period, we had some exercises. After doing those exercises, the rest of the students were allowed to do their Oral. I already did mine, so I didn't really have to worry :)

Maths was the last subject, but our teacher didn't show up, so we practically did our own stuff. Mostly I was talking to Danya and playing "Truth or Dare" with Chucky and her friends at one point :P

At 2:30, I went home and bathed. Ate lunch, then read some manga on the computer. At 5, I went to the office to practice all the way to 8 o'clock. That was when my lessons started and they lasted till 9:30 this time because her other student didn't show up.

Waited for my mom to finish her classes today because she was gonna end soon anyway.

Then went home.

Did some work, used the computer a while, blogged a little, then went to sleep at 4 minutes before 12 midnight -_-

That's about all for "today" :) CIAO!!

No comments: