Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

おわった

Exams ended today. Woo~

But once again, I'll start from the top.

Woke up at 6 o'clock today because I set my aunt's phone's alarm clock to 6 :) Unfortunately, due to me wanting to fit some of my money into the new purse my mom bought for me a few days back and my vain, self-obsessed brother who insists on prettying himself up before school, I left only at 6:40, which is almost as bad as the days before.

Reached the library late, obviously. This time, though, we had the meeting in the library so it was cooling to be under the air conditioner. Mwahaha.

After that, we went down for assembly. The Form 3s had another Teknik Menjawab Soalan, though *we had a KH Teknik Menjawab Soalan yesterday* so we went to the Pameran room for the lecture. It was alright, I guess. Sat beside Shuen again.

The dude was quite knowledgeable and technical when it came to "ramal"-ing the 2010 PMR paper. We got the gist of it, so yeah~

The price to pay was having our recess late. We only finished at 9:50 so our recess extended to 10:10. Unfortunately, the stupid teachers decided to push our Maths exam earlier from 10:25 to 10:15. However, they decided to push it again earlier to 10:10. What the hell, man.

Jackasses.

Though, Maths was relatively easy. Especially since we had the use of the calculator :P I forgot to bring mine, though, so I had to borrow it from some junior. Yeah, so it was kinda easy :) So far I've confirmed only one mistake, and I hope it stays that way.

Science was harder, but also relatively easy :) Well, for someone who didn't study much, of course :P

After that, we had extra classes, in which we first had Maths and then Geography. During Maths, we marked the Maths exam papers for other classes. So far I've realized only one mistake, like I mentioned above, so yeah, it's considered quite good. Unfortunately, it's not the highest :P Then again, I haven't counted the second paper yet either -_-

For Geography, however, I think our teacher wore his underwear upside down, cause he was pissed off when he came to our class. It's the sissy Arman, that's who. That bastard should lock himself up in his room and cry his anger out cause he has no right to take it out on us. Tch, the bitch.

And he's so effing rude. He calls us as if we're dogs or something.

The only dog is him.

Tch, the bastard.

He called Chucky "the girl with the orange shirt". How much more annoying can he get, exactly? Him being pissed off at us are making us ample pissed at him because I felt like twisting his sad-excuse-for-a-man's-neck 360 degrees.

Thank God it ended soon.

Ate my fillet bun after that in the canteen. Then went to the classroom to have a few chess games with Danya. I won only one game out of 3 games :( Danya's a much better player than I am, so... I probably only won cause of luck anyway :P

Serious. And also probably because she was pretty much out of her mind by the third game :P

Haha, joking, joking.

I think :P

Anyways, after that, I came home and prepared for class. At 5:30 I set off and went to MC.

Aww... damn, class was great today. It was funny, hilarious and... well, all in all, it was just great, kay? We read a short story by Jeffrey Archer called the Perfect Murder and well yeah~ it was nice. Our homework was to write two essays :)

Woo~

This is why I love MC English classes :)

And I just returned not long ago. Am starting on my KGT :) Yes, it's hard to believe, but believe it you must. So yeah~ I haven't got much to blog about now I've blogged about my day :) Okie then :) CIAO!!

No comments: