Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, April 11, 2010

期のこと

Bleghh~ I'm blogging about what happened on the 10th right now, cause I forgot to blog yesterday -_-

Woke up really early!! At around 9:30, which is considered a really big accomplishment considering the fact I've been getting up only at about 10 or 11 o'clock during weekends. Yeah, so I got up, washed and changed, then went downstairs to, I think, use the computer. Hey, I don't remember, kay?

If I'm not wrong, I read Tokyo Crazy Paradise and Remote. I'll be reviewing those two when I finish them. I've actually read Remote before, but didn't know if I should review it cause the drawings weren't really that nice, but they story was alright.

Oh wait, no, I didn't manga yet. I watched Pirates of the Caribbean 3 first. Yeah~ Had Milo, bread and egg and a piece of chocolate in the room. It was all dark and all that cause I didn't switch the lights on and I didn't use the air conditioner either.

Haha.

I love Jack Sparrow :P He's hilarious.

Anyways, after that, I wrote stuff in my book and all that. Bathed at around 3 o'clock cause after I went upstairs after the writing, I was watching TV and saw there was nothing nice to watch.

Then at 3:30 or something like that, Sean came over. My brother and him went out to play basketball so I left for Theory class before him. Was accompanying my aunt behind the counter :) Then, at 4 o'clock, we had our Theory class. Sean came the latest -_-

Then again, what's new? :P

Anyways, Theory class was alright. We have some homework -_-

After class, I waited till the CD man came but he didn't come. Tch, the asshole I was waiting for so long to get HTTYD but he didn't show up. Grr~

So I waited for nothing. On the up side, we went to KLCC after my mom finished her classes and we had dinner at Koryo-Won. *Yes, che, wreath in jealousy!! :P* However, we only had dinner after my brother and I went to Kinokuniya. My brother wanted to go there to buy this "Nature and Nurture" book by a John Locke that Sir Sean from MC recommended, but couldn't find it so instead, he spent about 78 bucks plus on a fictional book that seemed interesting to him -_-

Actually, the book had a 25% discount. It's original price was 99 plus, I think.

On the other hand, I bought a book on Mythology *both Greek and Roman included* for 55 ringgit. After the 25% discount, it was 41 ringgit and about 35 cents.

I also bought the 15th volume of KAZE HIKARU!!! WOO~ you don't know how happy I was when I saw they had one more volume in stock now. Plus, the one I bought was the only one there. Mwakaka.

HAHA :P

After the dinner, we went home. I read the manga and 68 pages of the Mythology. Love it :P

Then slept :)

That's about all. Will blog about "today" in the next post :) CIAO!!

No comments: