Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, April 19, 2010

注射液

NO~~~~~!!!

Phew~

It's a lucky thing I'm still able to blog like this. Good thing I'm alive too.

Lemme tell you why.

Today... We had...

To have...

An...

Injection.

Yeah, you have no friggin' idea how much I hate needles poking holes into me. Wasn't it bad enough to have my ass poked by some Indian doctor in Pantai? You want me to get another one without even a week difference in date?

Hell no.

Luckily, my mom didn't fill in one part of my Kesihatan book so they technically weren't allowed to touch me. MWAKAKAKAKA!!! No way am I gonna let them get the "ok" :P

School was boring today, though. There was nothing new. Oh, but I received my Science and Maths marks. Got A for both, which is good. Oh, and I just realized I got B's for my Kemahiran Hidup, Geography and Sejarah, not a C.

:)

Yeah~

Those who kena the injection today said the dude took such a long time to poke the needle in and take it out. Tch, the retard :P

After I came back from school, I watched Avatar until about 4 something nearing 5 cause my dad came back :P After bathing, I went out to practice. Practiced and practiced and practiced.

Then, I had class at about 8 o'clock with my teacher. We did some Impro and I listened to the two very talented piano prodigies play their ensemble piece. I seriously love the way they play. It's so damn good and it sounds so professional.

Plus, they have fun playing.

Okie then. I'll blog more later maybe. Gotta ciao now :) CIAO!!

No comments: