Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, April 10, 2010

~09/04/2010~

I don't really remember what happened on the 8th cause I don't have my diary with me, so I'll just talk about the ninth first. Sorry I didn't update, that was cause I was too lazy and I actually have not been using the computer for my own selfish reasons lately.

Anyways, woke up at 6 o'clock :) With the help of my aunt's handphone. Made shake for my brother and myself again and then went to school. Reached reasonably early today. Dropped my bag off at the hall and went upstairs.

We were already assigned mentors *the actual term they're using is pet sis and pet bro, but I, like another librarian, prefer the term mentor* and my mentor is ZunZen. Danya has the same mentor :) I pity whoever got the first V Prez as her mentor because he seems like a very strict dude. He may seem nice when he's not talking, but you find him quite annoying after you get to know him.

One girl got the Prez as her mentor. Two got the second V Prez. Two got the first V Prez. One got the Treasurer. One got the Head of Nilam *because their first names were the same* and yeah, so on and so forth.

After that, we went down to the hall, where the Malays did their Yassin *or however you spell it* while the rest of us just read books. I read up on Geography. I have to get crackalackin' on Sejarah and KH as well.

Then, the students who were uninvolved with the Hari Anugerah Cemerlang went to the Pameran room to have a Teknik Menjawab Soalan for English. It wasn't so bad, but the lecturer had to ask us to be quiet or get out of the room, which was kinda embarrassing for our teachers.

I wanted to knock everyone's heads too.

After that, we had recess. I wanted to go to the library but since Shuen wanted to eat, we all went to the canteen. I bought a ham bun and ate at the canteen too.

At the canteen, we stood by Chucky and Brandyy's table. Then we started bad-mouthing Justin Bieber :P Well, actually we weren't insulting him, we were just imitating how he would probably sound like after puberty and when his voice changes :P

Hilarious.

When recess ended, we had to go back to the Pameran room for another Teknik Menjawab Soalan for Geography.

Oh dang, I loved that lecture. The lecturer, Teh Swee Kee, from Taman Maluri was really good. Unfortunately, she didn't get to cover up the Tingkatan 3 syllabus because she was in the afternoon session in her school, which meant she had to leave early.

Yeah, so she was really, really good. Because of her, I now can memorize all the banjarans in Malaysia. Woo~ :)

Anyways, after that, we had to stay in the Pameran room till 12:30, when we went home. Cleo and Chucky accompanied me to my brother's school today because they had time and Kanga had to go for some basketball thing :P

At home, I played with my mom's iPhone :P Got second place. Mwakaka. First place is me too :P

Then again, fourth, fifth, sixth place is probably me too :P

Only third place is my aunt, but that's another thing considerable if I continue playing :P

Anyways, after that, I bathed, then went out to the shop because I had to pass my dad something. So I took my tuition bag and my books so I didn't have to walk there and have my dad send me instead :P It worked. Plus, I got to eat. Mwakaka.

Tuition was alright, I guess, but Sean went all, "Do you have issues with me?" and I'm like ???

-_-

Retard.

Other than that, class was alright. My dad fetched us from tuition too at around 8:30 because I had to wait for my brother -_-

At home, I listened to my iPod with the speakers and did my own work. Then, at around 12 something, I went to sleep~ :)

That's about all :) CIAO!!

No comments: