Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, April 22, 2010

朝の熱

Nyeh~ Skipped school today cause I got morning fever. I felt super cold and when the fan blew me it was like a jolt into the north pole or something -_- So my mom asked me to skip school and go back to sleep. It feels as if I've been skipping school so frequently nowadays and although it doesn't seem like a bad thing to sleep away at home, it kinda annoys me.

After my mom told me to not go to school, I drank some warm water to get rid of my puny stomach ache. Then, I crept back upstairs, stripped off my pinafore and jumped into my brother's bed. My aunt told me to cause sleeping on the mattress is bad for my posture and I would be getting the direct air-conditioning.

Bleghh~ My brother's bed is so damn hard. It hurt just to move around on that thing. Eeesh -_-

On the other hand, I woke up at 12 something today. Went downstairs and had my frozen sandwich that I was supposed to take to school as well as my now-iced Milo :P Oh, and of course, since I've been able to watch HTTYD whenever I pleased, I watched it during breakfast :) Or rather, brunch -_-

Then, I used the computer a while. Had to charge my iPod cause I seriously finished it super quickly. Didn't charge it with the computer though, did it with my mom's iPhone charger. How significant it was for her to have an iPhone. Mwakaka.

I'm not getting tired of the soundtrack or the movie yet, but I hope I don't ever :) I have a funny feeling it's gonna be in my iPod for quite a while :) And I just realized I played the trailer 48 times -_- Haha. So far I've played the HTTYD fully for 4 times :) Haha. Including the time in the cinema, that's five!!

Anyways, yeah, so after that it was pretty much just me being on the computer for a while. Bathed at 2 something. After I bathed, I went downstairs to eat lunch. Yes, I watched it again -_-

After that, I did some work. Did my Maths and finished one Buku Nilam. Mwakaka.

Had a Uphamol at around 5 something cause I developed a headache -_- Wasn't good enough for me to skip tuition, though -_- So I set off tuition at 5:10 or something like that. Yeah, went super early. Was watching Avatar episodes on my iPod :) Yeah, converted them earlier. Wanted something to do, so... :)

Yam didn't come today, though, cause she was sick, apparently. Weird... I saw her yesterday and she was fine -_-

Class was alright. Funny, as usual. No work too, as usual :)

Just came back not long ago. Watched more Avatar and the only reason I was here was to put more videos inside :P Am watching Maid Sama too, cause there's a new episode now :P Love Usui :P Mwakaka.

Yes, I'm fantasizing once again about an anime guy. Hey, it ain't my fault guys in reality don't fulfill that kind of expectation :P Haha.

Okie dokie then. Will ciao now and blog tomorrow if time so generously permits :)

CIAO!!

No comments: