Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

何でもない

Bleghh~

Today, I managed to wake up reasonably early cause I had the help of my aunt's phone. Woke up at 6:18 in the morning. Actually, I set the alarm to ring at 6 but I was really tired, so I decided to sleep a little more. Went to wash up and dress myself, then woke my brother and mom up.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find the friggin' probate tag, so I had to leave school without it. Where the hell did that ass of a maid put my tag anyway?

Left the house at 6:40 *thank God*, so I reached school in time for the librarian briefing. Danya came after that. We were told to stay back tomorrow for another briefing from 2:30 to 4:30 :) Can't wait :P Jiunn will be briefing us. Mwakaka.

Anyways, after that, we had the assembly and the Muslims had to go to the Pameran room for a Teknik Menjawab Soalan for Agama, so obviously we weren't there. We were forced to sit down at the hall for Lord knows how long before recess came.

When it came, I was too lazy to take my bag and stuff upstairs so I just took it with me to the canteen. Ate sizzling noodles as well as my egg sandwich today. Yumm~ I was super hungry. Sue me.

Went upstairs to our classroom when recess was over. During PJ, the teachers didn't come in because almost all the teachers were involved in the Hari Anugerah Cemerlang, so we just talked in class. During the last few minutes of PJ and the beginning of Maths, Shuen and I did notes on Growth. We haven't learnt in yet in Science, but I decided it'd be better if we studied first rather than wait for our teacher to teach us.

I'll have to finish my KH notes too -_-

We got our Maths paper during Maths today. Mwakaka. Got 39/40. I hoped I was the highest, but Haylie beat me, but apparently she was pretty much copying all the answers, so... -_-

Yeah~

Woo~ :P

After Maths was Moral, so we switched classes as usual and learnt Moral -_- Did some "thank you" card for our parents. I took up quite a lot of time helping my friends so I didn't really finish mine in time, but I finished it anyway. The teacher stayed in class *together with my other friends* to wait for me to finish.

:)

Come to think of it, the coloured pens are with me :P They're actually Dellie's :P

Anyways, after that, Kanga, Cleo and I accompanied Shuen till she went back home at 2 o'clock before we went to the mamak shop near the school. I ate roti telur and drank soya bean whilst Cleo and Kanga ate Cleo's homemade lunch which consisted of sausages and scrambled eggs.

Yes, I ate some too -_-

After we paid, we went back to school. Went for scouts. Was quite interesting. We were supposed to be doing some marching, but we were kinda busy filling up forms, so... yeah~

Guess what? Halfway, Cleo and Danya spotted two people fighting outside the Pameran room because from the ground floor at a certain angle, you can see all three floors. I kinda panicked because they were really hitting each other. One of the two fell to the ground while the other continued beating him up.

I was like, "Etto!! Teacher... Fighting... Aahh~"

-_-

Our guru penasihat went to settle stuff. Turned out to be Form 5 people "playing".

Bullshit.

I know one of the guys and he's a real jackass.

That aside, after scouts ended, Cleo and Kanga left and I went to my brother's school and went back home. When I came back home, it was already pretty much 15 minutes to 5 o'clock so I went to bathe first then watched "Picture This" on the TV with my mom. Starred Ashley Tisdale. Not bad :) Funny :P After that, I watched a little of Rush Hour 2 before realizing there was The Nanny, so I watched that instead :P

I love Niles :P

Yeah, then I went to practice from 7 o'clock to 8 something, drank shake, practiced again till 8:45, then went to the toilet. Then, at nine o'clock, I continued till 9:30 and then stopped.

Aiseh~

I'm listening to the soundtrack, again, obviously :) I love Forbidden Friendship, but I've already told you that before -_-

Alrighty then :) Will stop here. CIAO!!

No comments: