Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, April 1, 2010

楽しい

Ahhh~ I had such a good time today. Had my first librarian probate training :) But I'll start from the top. My maid woke me up at around 6:20 and I went to get dressed. Woke my brother up and then my parents.

I've been going for librarian meetings late, though. I was supposed to reach by 6:55 but I've been reaching at 6:59/7:00 :( It's not much difference, but I like being early -_-

On the other hand, we were notified we were going to start training every Thursday from now on and start our duties on the second week of April. I would've rather had Fridays too, like they had initially planned, but they decided against it.

Danya didn't come for the morning briefing today. I guess she was too late. At the morning assembly, we did some "silent reading", kononnya, and then went up to class. Class started with Maths, but the teacher didn't turn up, so we could do our own work. Did more mannequin drawings. Mwakaka. I'll take a picture and post it up soon.

Kanga was hilarious. I told her I posted it on my blog and she said, "How did you post it on your blog? It's still here!"

-_-

Anyways, Cleo helped me with one of the drawings. She helped me draw the flower :) So I asked her to sign the picture too :) I'm so nice :P

Yeah, so I'll take a picture of that and post it here later. Look forward to it :P

Listening to "Romantic Fight" from the HTTYD soundtrack *yes, I've shortened the name, so remember that HTTYD stands for "How To Train Your Dragon" :)*

Love it :)

So the first period of Maths, we were under some woman. For the second period, we were under Cik Sri Devi and she returned our BM papers. I got 20/30 for my Pemahaman. I'm just waiting for the Ringkasan and the exam next week.

Yes, my unbelievably "smart" school has decided for us to finish the rest of our papers next week. What the hell was the point of separating them then?!!

Eeesh.

Anyways, after that we had KH. Got our kerja kayu and did some work.

After that was Recess but I went to the library again. Sat with Nadine and soon, Cleo and Shuen joined us. When recess was over, we went back to class.

BI was next and we did some work in our new Topical book before we had Science. Got our Science papers back. Got 36/40 which meant I had 4 mistakes. That's already counted good :) I think I was second highest :( Not happy enough :P

Did our corrections and then copied down some work.

Then came Sivik, our last subject of the day. The teacher was talking about community service, but I wasn't listening -_- Haha :)

Had an hour and 50 minutes to spare after school ended before my librarian training, so I went for lunch with Danya and Fina at the mamak stall near 7 Eleven cause we're kinda banned from the condo :P I didn't eat, though, I didn't bring money and I had my biscuits with me :)

Haha.

Went to the library 20 minutes earlier than the appointed time. Good thing too, cause it started 5 minutes after I came. I didn't even get time to sit down and do my own business before we were called to the AV room. Mwakaka.

Got our modules for the training and everything. After a short tour around the library and briefing about the rules and regulations in the library, we had this kind of icebreaking thingymajing.

We were to work in groups of pairs -_- and design *with newspaper cuttings* our dream library. I worked with Danya and a new girl from Tsun Jin, Becky. Ohh, and we weren't allowed to talk either -_-

I was quite satisfied with our work :) From the head librarian, he said we really planned things out well and we avoided talking whenever possible. All in all, it was really fun :) He took a picture of our work too.

And everyone else's :)

After that, we went home but I only reached home nearing 4:45 cause my dad only showed up at half past four -_- I had to go to the toilet too -_- Geez, thanks Dad :P

Ate lunch, bathed and everything, then took my iPod and left for tuition at 5:30 :) Class was alright. It was Ngai's birthday so we sang a Happy Birthday song for her. It's actually quite surprising that the guys didn't join in the song because in school, everyone's so sporting :)

I love my school class :)

Yeah, so class was okay. We did adjectives. It was easier on me cause Cik Sri Devi already taught us about it :) But I still made mistakes -_-

Thanks to my "wide" vocabulary in BM -_-

Came back home 2 hours ago and now I'm blogging :) I was using the other laptop to read Chucky's story and Unwanted Desire :) I really like those two stories I'm working on right now. I hope I'll be able to continue them soon *and remember my ideas*

I don't have to worry about Danya's story though, cause I already planned EVERYTHING out. Just need to type it now.

Mwakaka.

Yeah, so :) I guess that's about all :) CIAO!!

No comments: