Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, April 3, 2010

授業

こんにちわ。私の名前はルリサです。どもよろしよろしくね?

Haha. Sorry about the above statement. It's just the normal greetings given by Japanese people to whoever they're meeting :)

Heehee.

Anyways, I'm currently at the shop now. I've installed the Japanese language thingymajing on the computer so... Haha.

Starting from the top, I woke up at around 9:15 because I was supposed to have class at 10:30 and follow Sean to his house cause he had lessons with my mom and lesson with his own dad with Su and I later.

Ate ham and drank Horlicks for breakfast -_- I thought my aunt would've bought something for me but nahh...

That aside, Sean's dad came to pick us up in his car. Mwakaka. When I reached the house, there was still time before lessons started, so I did my work. Su was already there though, and doing work too.

Lessons was alright, I guess. We finished only at 15 minutes to 1 o'clock -_- Had lunch there too. I helped in the kitchen to make Korean noodles and fry eggs. Woo~ Haha.

Listening to "Forbidden Friendship" :) It's awfully nice. You should at least listen. If you can, watch the friggin' movie, will you??

Can't wait for the CD dude to come. I really want to watch HTTYD again. Unfortunately, to watch the one I downloaded, I have to register at some FunPass place but that would involve getting someone's credit card number and signing up for a free one week trial before I get to watch so...

I'd rather watch it the legal way.

Though I tried using fake numbers -_- Bleghh~

Listening to "Wavin' Flag" by the Young Artists for Haiti song :) It's really quite nice, you know, but for some reason, my brother doesn't like it.

Credits to Sakura for asking me to listen to this song. Mwakaka.

Yeah, I'll be going to Summer Feels later for dinner cause my parents are going to watch an MPO concert. Haha. That means I'll be buying food for my aunt cause she's not going to the concert.

Okie then. Will blog if anything exciting happens, yeah? :) CIAO!!

No comments: