Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, April 12, 2010

メイド

Guess what? Our ex-maid is pregnant!! O_O

Yes, che, Kak Sih is pregnant! She called Daddy yesterday and told him the news. She couldn't call the rest of us because she lost our contact numbers.

Anyways, she's due 24th of April. Haha. Pity it wasn't the 21st, eh? She's still the same as ever. Really excited about hearing from us :) If you get the chance, we'll send the number over to you and you can call her :)

Yeah~

Had dinner with Uncle Ti yesterday at a restaurant near his house. Was hilarious. You should've seen my mom's reaction when she saw the tankful of frogs. There was actually this guy who started taking the frogs up for his son to see and my mom was like, "That stupid man! Why is he playing with the frog?! Ugh, finish eating then go home la!"

:P

But she said that good humouredly.

The food was alright, I guess. Had fish, chicken, eel and veggie. Oh, and bean curd. Tch, you should've seen my reaction when I found out I had eaten eel cause I did not know! It looked like ham yu fa lam po and my dad lied to me! He said that was chicken!

And he started laughing when I found out :(

Grr~

Overall it was okay. Class was... alright, I guess, yesterday too. I can't sight-read for peanuts, though. I hate it, cause my mom's student can sight read quite well and I can't!! :( He's SO gonna get it :P

Uh huh~

I did NOT have a comfortable sleep last night. I have a runny nose, a head ache, my hips hurt and so do my feet.

The absolute joy~

Plus, I've got to practice like shit later cause I've got class and then come home and do WORK cause I've got school tomorrow.

-_-

Grr~

I'll stop here for the time being. CIAO!!

No comments: