Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, April 26, 2010

おこってる

God.

Honestly.

Did you think I was immune to your whacks or something?

Did you think I would smile and laugh at every hit you throw at me?

I'm not Cleo. I actually feel the hurt. And I didn't care the first time, but the second time, you went too far. My pain receptors are working fine, okay? I know what hurts and what doesn't.

Yes, I know you don't like her. I know that you tahan her because she annoys you and hits you. But you know what? She did it only because you slapped me first. Just because I slapped myself, it doesn't give you any bloody right to hit me.

Using some lame excuse like "To balance the pain" is complete and utter bull. Do you find it amusing to slap someone just because they annoy you a little? I'm not your slapping douche bag.

And I only stopped you from using my umbrella to hit her because number one, it's my friggin' umbrella so I have the God forsaken right to take it away from you, and you were gonna hit her in front of the teacher.

Are you blind?

You don't think I'm looking out for you, do you?

You think that I'm trying to take her side and everything and so indirectly, you can just take your anger out on me? For God's sake, I've got better things to do especially with TWO piano exams and PMR coming up.

If you think you're being pressurized by the teachers, your colleagues, or your parents, imagine that amount of weight three times more for me. Everyone expects me to ace everything. Try having your parents run a prestigious music school and sign you up for whatever exams they think you should think without asking if you want to go through it.

And you can wonder why I get SO mad at you. You can wonder why EVERYONE gets so mad at you. Cleo is the only human being in whole school who is able to tolerate your nonsensical behaviour. When it comes to other people, you've got to have a serious attitude change or you're gonna end up stuck with only Cleo as your friend for the rest of your life.

Yeah, you can hate me, but I'm only telling the truth. You ask for my advice, I give it to you, and then you just cast it aside and ask more questions. Exactly what the hell do you want from me? I've given you whatever advice I had, and all you could say was, "I don't what to do la~"

If you decided not to listen to me in the first place, don't bother asking me at all. Right now I've got more important things to think about than changing your relationship status.

God, I'm so pissed off.

No comments: