Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, April 17, 2010

だめ

Bleghh~

I did not really enjoy my school's International Understanding Day (I.U. Day) today. Can't believe I spent a good RM10 to go for it. Plus, I saw Fina's boyfriend and... -_-

Trust me, I don't know what the hell possessed her to like him anyway -_- He looked like some gangster that would beat someone up for nothing. I don't get it. I imagined him to be someone caring and gentleman-like.

Suddenly, I'm not so surprised why he does stuff that Fina says he does. He looks like that kind of person. Fina, no offense, this is an advice to you from me: It's a good thing you're not together anymore. You can find a better guy.

Anyways, I had to wake up at around 9 something today to bathe and drink shake before going to Sean's house for tuition. Wore my black striped shirt and Billabong surf pants because I was under the impression I would have to wear something presentable for tuition, IU Day and my Theory class later.

See, my schedule was supposed to be like this:

10:30 - Tuition at Sean's house till 1.
01:00 - Go to IU Day till 3:45.
03:45 - Leave for Theory class till 5.

Yeah, a kinda all-in-one-shot thing.

However, halfway through class, my aunt called up and told us there was no Theory class because our teacher turned up sick.

Woo~ :P

That meant he didn't have to turn up yesterday to finish our Theory homework :P Oh well -_-

Listening to "Hiyaya" by DBSK :)

~Till the end of time~

:P

Anyways, after our class, we went to my school for the IU Day. However, even as early as three o'clock, Sean and my brother were already thinking of going back home. Honestly, there was absolutely nothing to do. Plus, the food was crap. Just fried rice with one miserable sausage and the nugget-on-stick thing -_-

I just took the sausage and gave Fina the rest.

Oh, and guess what? I must've knocked my head super hard because I was talking to Calan today. Yes, the same dude whom I have actually hated for a really long time. But I just got sick and tired of hating him cause it doesn't benefit me anyway. Besides, at the moment I feel like I don't have the right to hate someone.

Due to some specific but confidential reasons.

My parents are going out so I'll be having dinner with my brother and Sean today. Speaking of Sean, my friends met him today. Now they know who he is. Ihmi kept thinking he was my brother because that ass said we were siblings -_-

Cacat.

Anyways, after that, we just went on with the program. There was this senior who sang and she was really good. Her name is Sookie, I think -_- I don't know how to spell it :P Anyways, she sang "Blues" and "I'm Gonna Getcha Good". Yeah, she was fantastic.

On the other hand, when Nahd sang, she was abit unstable because I think she was most probably nervous. The mistake was they didn't send someone up with her so she'd be comfortable. Anyone would feel nervous and scared on the stage alone. Especially if they're not professionals and it's their first time.

Yeah~

But all the same, the songs were alright. Sookie and Nahd did a duet with "Colours Of The Wind" but they didn't harmonize, so I was trying not to get annoyed with all the same melodies from both people.

Why can't people in the Interact Club learn to harmonize anyway?

That aside, after that, we went home. Danya showed up halfway though -_- She said it was all a last minute thing.

Bleghh~ :P

Yeah, then we left. Danya asked if I wanted to go to Papa Rich, but Sean's father was already on the way, so I couldn't go :(

Uh-huh...

So I gotta go now cause I'm going for dinner :) Will blog again if there's anything worth blogging about. CIAO!!

No comments: