Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, April 16, 2010

病院

Damn~

This is the first time I'm blogging in a while :( Probably because I haven't been able to sit at the computer for a long time thanks to my "marvelous" body.

Tch~

Anyways, I had to skip school today because my parents wanted to bring me to see Doctor Sunthara in Pantai Hospital at around 9 o'clock. I had to bathe at around 8:30 a.m. which was torture, cause the water was so friggin' cold.

That aside, I had shake in the car, so I was full by the time we arrived at Pantai. Didn't know I would be going there, though, since I had a bad history with that hospital *glares pointedly at Ravindran*

Yeah, so we saw the doctor at around 10 o'clock. Which meant we had to wait for a good hour before he finally came. We were first to see him and we told him of my problem. He asked me to lie down on the bed and I did. Then, he did the usual inspection of my legs and then asked if it hurt whenever he did anything. He lifted my legs up and bent them, but they weren't very painful.

However, after he told me to shift onto my left side and lifted my right leg, I nearly screamed. Holy shit, that hurt.

Then, he instructed me to go downstairs to the Ground floor for an X-Ray. So we went all the way downstairs and waited for me to get an X-Ray. Halfway through, my dad had to go for a meeting, so my parents went home to switch cars. Which meant I was alone for a while. When it was my turn, I went in and the lady asked me to pull my pants down cause my pants material is metal or something like that. Luckily I had a blanket to cover me.

After that, my mom came back and we went upstairs after we collected my X-Ray. Saw the doctor again and he told me that my problem was caused by two things.

Cause number 1: I'm still suffering from growth pains.

The good news: It's normal.
The bad news: It's going to be an on-off thing till I finally stop growing.

Cause number 2: I remember there was a second cause, but I can't remember what it is :P

Sorry!! :P

Anyways, he gave me an injection. You should've seen my reaction when I realized I was gonna need an injection. I was like "NO!! I'm gonna die~"

:P

My mom said, "Don't be such a-"

"Baby?! Sorry, can't!!"

In the end, I still had to get it, though. Jumped a little when the needle poked me, but after that, it was alright. Haha.

Then my mom and I went to Leisure Mall to have lunch at Old Town. I had a Western Platter and my mom had her usual hor fun. I had an orange smoothie and my mom had some tea.

Then we ordered some takeaway for my aunt and brother.

Ooh, and we got cookies from Subway!! Woo~ :P

Yeah, and now we're back home. I'm downloading more DBSK old songs cause I miss their old songs so much. The songs they sing now are a little too rockish and techno-ish for my taste :) Listening to "Your Love Is All I Need" :) Damn, I love that song. That's probably one of the best songs they sang :)

God, I love it.

Yeah, so I'll blog again once more in the evening, I think. I've gotta go for tuition anyway. Will blog about the days before this in other posts :) CIAO!!

No comments: