Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, April 19, 2010

~19/04/2010~

Bleghh~

"Today" was a Sunday. Woke up at around 10 or 11 something, I think, then went downstairs to practice a little cause I had class on Sundays.

Read some manga first, though. Then, I went to practice, bathe, then eat lunch with my mom, brother and music teacher. Had char siew meen cause I didn't feel like chicken rice -_- After having chicken rice, I went to class.

Class was... alright, I guess. I could play, I mean, but that's cause one of the exercises, I already tried at home -_- Which just means I couldn't play for peanuts.

Bleghh~

On top of that, we've gotta perform our third exam piece and our JOC piece next week. The absolute joy~ :P

After class ended, I went back home and used the computer for a while. Went to Kanga's blog cause she left a comment in my Cbox about my homework. Found out my homework then set about to doing it. Most of it was BM stuff. I decided I'd do that at night...

... While watching Avatar -_-

I missed the show, and I started like the day before "today", so I got hooked again -_- Yeah, and before that, I was watching the What's What Edition of The Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie. Yeah~ It was alright, I guess :)

Had McD's for dinner. My parents went out and my grandparents came over, see, so I had a filet and yeah~ :) My grandparents already ate, that's why they didn't eat over at our place. My aunt gave me enough money to buy take out so... :)

Slept at 1 something cause that's when my parents came back home -_-

That's about all :) CIAO!!

No comments: