Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, April 24, 2010

~23/04/2010~

It was Xian's birthday today. That's why, after we went up to the classroom, we all sang a birthday song for him :)

On the other hand, I woke up quite early today. At around 6, I think. Changed and all that, then found out my parents were going for golf, which meant I would have to be at least 10 minutes behind schedule -_- Drank my Milo, downed my pills, packed my bag and jumped into the car.

It was drizzling by the time we reached the school, so my dad dropped me off at my brother's school and I took an umbrella down. Was a spoilt one though -_- The joy, right? :P

After I reached the school, I went straight up to the library and had my meeting. Good news: ZunZen wasn't going to be able to stay back, so Danya and I were let off librarian duties after school. However, we would still have to go for duty during recess.

When our briefing was over, we went downstairs to the hall. It was Friday, so the Muslims had their prayer thing, if I'm not mistaken, and we were told to read books and such. Since I would be staying back till 4 o'clock, I had decided to bring my tuition books with me to school, but we weren't allowed to do homework during that time, so I reluctantly read Chucky's KOMSAS ulasan book instead.

*Glares pointedly at prefects*

If that wasn't bad enough, my ribbon must've fallen off in the car, cause when I was reading halfway, a prefect went up to me and said, "Err... You're not allowed to use that kind of rubber band." It wasn't even a rubber band. And it wasn't even a normal scrunchee either. It was the black one with frills and little sequins on it but I was hoping they wouldn't notice if I used my large white ribbon. Couldn't find my stupid black plain one so I used that.

Then she also said, "Do you want a ribbon too?"

That was when I noticed my ribbon wasn't there and I said, "Shit. Okay, fine, how much?"

I wasted a good 70 cents -_-

*Continues glaring pointedly at prefects*

Nope, that still wasn't bad enough. I didn't wanna change my rubber band yet, and soon another prefect came up to me and said, "You're not allowed to-" Blah blah blah -_- And I was like, "I already bought one."

Obviously she didn't see my rubber band but only my ribbon so she continued, "Your rubber band-"

"Yes, I bought that too," I was exasperated. Eeesh, couldn't they just buzz off?

"You have to change it now."

*I'm glaring daggers at prefects now*

After changing my rubber band and tying the ribbon on, I told my friends, "I seem to be attracting loads of prefects today."

The Muslims were done soon after that and our class went up. In class, like I mentioned above, we sang a birthday song for Xian and then classes resumed. It was Seni first and I sat beside Danya so we could do something *I forgot* and Kanga joined us soon -_-

Bleghh~

After Seni, we had Sejarah and our teacher gave us some homework.

Then came recess. Went straight to the library and arranged our books and all that. But Danya got pissed at Kean Weng in the library cause he thought Danya was being power crazy cause she had the class key but it actually wasn't like that. Honestly? I felt like slapping him for saying stuff like that cause it was not true. Just because he was pissed he was irresponsible, it didn't give him a reason to place his anger on the wrong person.

Signed out for Danya cause she was seriously angry after that and stormed out of class straight after recess was over.

Geography came after recess but our marvelous teacher didn't come for class so we could do whatever, in which case, it meant Kanga and I singing "Our Song" while Danya played her guitar. However, during our second period of Geography, our principal came in so we panicked and packed the guitar straight.

She gave us a quick test and when she found out about Xian's birthday, we sang another birthday song for him and she gave him a hug.

BM was last for the day. Our teacher was kinda angry about the keys being misplaced and given to all the wrong people so she re-elected the monitor, vice monitor and treasurer. The ending results were:

Monitor - Khoon.
Vice Monitor - Danya.
Treasurer - Dhillon.

Haha. Congrats again, Danya :)

After that, we handed in our KOMSAS and BM pocket files. Then, school ended. Kanga, Cleo, Danya and I had lunch and then we sang "Our Song" beside the hall where there was a barren space. When we were resting, Danya taught me some chords on the guitar!! :)

Now I can play Therapy :P

Went to 7 Eleven to buy some stuff for Kanga and Cleo because Cleo was sick so we wouldn't let her go out. Used my umbrella cause it was drizzling.

At four o'clock, we went home :)

After I came back, I rushed to bathe and eat lunch then go out to my tuition place at Sean's house with my dad cause he wanted to go somewhere else too. Classes was alright, I guess, but I really hate the guy whose name is the same as my brother's.

He's so annoying, my God. He would purposely make Nic really pissed because he thinks he's oh-so-great. I can't wait for next week cause we're having this showdown. Girls vs. boys. I'll show 'em how lame and stupid he is.

Grr~

At 8 something I went home with my brother. Played my brother's guitar :P And then went to sleep :)

That's about all for "today" :) CIAO!!

No comments: