Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, April 5, 2010

~04/04/2010~

Haha, notice the date? :P

Anyways, "today" I woke up at 11 something with the help of my oh-so-loving dad. Went downstairs and had breakfast.

After that, practiced like crap for my music lesson at 2 o'clock. Had lunch at Yap's chicken rice shop at around 1:30 and then left to the office for class.

We played one of our exam pieces today and I played my first piece. Bleghh~ Screwed the last page because I was too nervous -_- I gotta learn to play in front of an audience or I'll never be able to play for the examiners well.

Bleghh~

This is why I hate exams.

I absolutely detest exams.

Wish there was no such thing.

But the world is cruel and so is life, and I gotta deal with it -_-

Anyways, so after my class ended, I went home after reading the comic section of that day's Star newspaper :P

At home, I used the computer. My parents soon went out so I continued using the computer some more. After that, I left the computer and decided on watching TV. Got the Pirates of the Caribbean DVD out and watched the first movie.

Ahh~ It's been long since I watched that. Hilarious :P I love Jack Sparrow :) At around 7 something, my grandparents came so we went out. Except my grandma, cause she was too lazy to go out. We went to Tesco first, by car, to get my brother's books with my mom's permission. I just waited with my grandpa outside, but I was so irritated by the small annoying children that wanted to play with toy cars.

They're toys, but you can maneuver them using the steering wheel. It's big enough for kids. There was this one especially retarded-looking kid that annoyed me to the max when he started screaming. Go to hell, will you?

There was another pair of siblings that pissed me off too.

Ugh, I hate children.

Soon, my brother finished his stuff and we went back home, then went to Dhurbar for roti telur, yumm~ :P Had 100 Plus too :P Mwakaka. My brother had koay teow goreng but it was too spicy for his taste -_- He had iced lemon tea.

My grandpa had the usual tosei and his drink.

Then we went back home. I continued watching Pirates of the Caribbean and my grandparents went back to their house. After the movie finished, I watched another movie. The Chipmunks 2 with my brother, but he only came up halfway through the show -_-

After that show finished, we watched Rush Hour 2 that was showing on HBO. Haha. Jackie Chan's hilarious :P With the help of Chris Tucker :P

Then we went to sleep, me playing my lullabies again before I fell asleep :)

CIAO!!

No comments: