Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

いったい!!!!!

I hate my body so much right now. I hate my legs, I hate my hips, my whatever slip disc that Chucky mentioned and the rest of my friggin' useless body.

Wanna know what happened? I'll start from the beginning.

Woke up at 5:50 a.m. today thanks to my aunt's phone. Managed to leave early and arrive at the library one of the earliest. Listened to the morning briefing. Not bad. Nothing new, just that I had duties on Friday -_-

After that, we went to the hall and did some silent reading after singing our national anthem. After that, we went back to class. That's when my left hip started hurting. As long as I moved it to contract or expand, it hurts like crap.

And that was just the beginning. Wasn't it already bad enough my left hip was hurting? After recess, it got worse. Both hips started to hurt like shit and my walking pace slowed down SO much I would always be the last to be in class whenever we went somewhere for lessons. Not only that, but I have to angle myself in such a way that my hips don't move at all because like it or not, your ass still moves when you walk.

Oh God, even now it hurts.

The only time it didn't hurt *notice I used past tense cause now it hurts* was when I stood completely still and didn't move at all.

Grr~

If that wasn't bad enough, we had to go for IP today and switch classes with 3A. Walked super slow, as usual. And I was really burdening Cleo and Shuen because they kept helping me.

Sorry~

Then we had BM for our last subject of the school hours and we had to go to the library's AV room and discuss about our penulisan peribahasa. Oh, and Kanga, in case you come across this post, we DO have work for BM, but we have to hand it in the next week. I'll tell you the peribahasa tomorrow, kay? :)

After BM, we had to WALK all the way back to class for extra classes. Had Science and Sejarah, then we were left off.

Went home, bathed, ate, did my tuition homework only to find my brother saying I shouldn't go for tuition because it would be terrible to not be able to walk fast down the stairs after class cause that's the rush hour, man. You won't get down the stairs unless you run cause there are loads of people behind you.

Trust me, it would take me at least 10 minutes to get down especially from the second floor. And I'm talking about ground, 1st then 2nd kind of floors.

So, as impossible as it sounds, I skipped English class today. I did NOT wanna do that :( Already I skipped Lidra in school :(

I feel like crying.

Damn this eff-ed up body of mine.

Ciao.

1 comment:

Lina An said...

Lou...this is your body telling you it's time to get up and get moving. In layman's terms, exercise. Yes. It's a dreaded word, even for myself, but I promise you, it does wonders in the long run.

I'm sure you do loads of walking from your house to MC, the shop and to the market. But at your age (curse you young blooded ones xD), you should be out and about. Does home hv a treadmill or like a power-walker? Build up the time you spend on those things. 15 mins at first, then keep on adding. It actually builds stamina, but at the same time works those leg muscles as well. If you don't wanna look at the time, plug your iPod and tell yourself, I'll only stop after 10 anime OSTs..or something of that sort.

Also, the choice of songs are important. Listen to slow songs for warm ups, then as you pick up pace, songs must also pick up tempo. Then, when you cool down, it's back to like, R&B or slow ballads. It really depends on your playlist. If it's fast songs, it will actually influence your pace automatically. ^^

I don't think I've commented such a long-ass post but I use to hv aches, especially on my lower back. Doesn't help the fact that I'm 10 years older than you and that I feel fat most of the time. *curses again*. In whatever case, the key to achieving this is diligence and discipline.

There's so many other things to talk about but I won't bore you with them nor would I wanna take up so much space. I think the comment box has a word quota too! xD Don't hesitate to ask if you've any questions! GOOD LUCK!
-Lina-
p/s: try watching programs like Star Golden Bell on KBS World. It only has ONE slot of advertisement and I think the segments that they have are fun too!