Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, April 3, 2010

もっともっと


Uh huh~ 
This is the second mannequin drawing I drew
Meet Mannequin Quelle 
~Waiting for someone~
Ain't as fancy as the first,
But it's still something :) Haha.
The flower in the mannequin's hand 
Is Cleo's work, obviously
I can't draw so well yet -_-
So I gave her credit too
By letting her sign the picture :)
Yes, we all know I'm nice :P


I didn't edit this one much
I didn't have much ideas either
I wanted her to look like a samurai, 
But ended up looking like a samurai/ninja
-_-
I'll work on that :)
Her left hand's holding a katana
Whilst her left hand's holding the sword's sheath
Yes, I'll work on those too :P
But here's Mannequin Sabre
~Swift as the wind~
~Silent like the night~


This is Mannequin Vestra
~Keeping the balance~
She's holding a dagger in her right hand
And her left hand's by her head
I drew her because I was thinking of a pose
And that's what I came up with
It's not 100% what I imagined
But I'm still blooming :P

There's actually one more that I took a picture of, but I can't seem to find the bloody picture anywhere in iPhoto -_- That's the one I did before Vestra. Her name's Hazel and she's supposed to be "one with nature".

I'm drawing mannequin drawings number one because I'm trying different styles. I don't wanna keep drawing faces and the same looks all the time, so I tried the figure minus the face. 

Hence "mannequin". 

And I'm actually focusing on the hands and the movements of the figures this time because I wanna improve drawing the structure and positions of the hands and other ligaments. I'm working on the hair as well -_-

Yeah~ But here's the gist of it :) CIAO!!

No comments: