Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, April 2, 2010

誕生日でございます

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUKU!!

You're... 49 years old!! Next year you're 50, but you're still my lovable aunt! :) Love you lots, ku :)

Once again, the normal wishes, may all your hopes and dreams come true and although you don't read my blog, always know that no matter what you do, I'll always love you :) We have our ups and downs, especially since we live together, but we're always gonna be together :)

*          *          *

My ass hurts.

It seriously hurts like shit. And I don't mean my whole ass, but one particular spot on each side of my ass. Like the bone part -_-

Anyways, I'll start from when I came back from school. Bathed, ate, whatever, then went to watch TV. Was watching Pink Panther 2 :P Jacques Cluseou is funny, but he's stupid too -_- Maybe that's why he's funny :P

Was watching The Extremely Goofy Movie as well. Mwakaka.

Soon, my mom found out I was watching TV so I had to go downstairs. That's when I started to do my Maths work because I was having tuition soon. At around 4:30, I left the house to my tuition place at Sean's house.

Was listening to my iPod on the way because I absolutely love the HTTYD soundtrack. It's so soothing and unlike the crap people are listening to nowadays. Not that ALL of 'em are crap, but a great majority of them are.

Bleghh~

Orchestral music rocks :)

Listening to Forbidden Friendship now. Absolutely love it. As well as See You Tomorrow :) There are 24 songs in the soundtrack, but I only favor 6 including Test Drive and This Is Berk :)

Anyways, while I was walking there, it started to drizzle. Luckily I reached the house before it started pouring. Was the first one there :) so I started listening to music and continuing my Maths work. Soon after, Viv came and we talked. I let her watch the HTTYD trailer and she loved the dragon too.

Who doesn't??

I let her listen to the soundtrack as well and that got us talking on broadway musicals and how awesome they sound live :)

When everyone else arrived, classes started. It was alright, I guess. Was talking about quite a lot of stuff and quite a number of people :P Finished 10 minutes early today because we were all quite tired. At 8:15 *I was thinking of waiting for my brother*, my aunt called and asked when was I going to the shop to help her.

That was when I remembered I was supposed to -_- So 10 minutes later, I arrived and helped her with some stuff and the purchasing of books and what not. When all had settled down, I started writing and posting posts of my blog and yeah~ :)

Oh yeah, come to think of it, I haven't taken a picture of my drawings yet -_-

Anyway, yeah~ :) And now I'm listening to the HTTYD soundtrack whilst blogging. My sister should've watched that video too right about now with her boyfriend but she's not online so I can't chat with her.

CIAO!!

P/S: Sorry I haven't been online, Sakura :) Will use ebuddy so MSN won't go gay on me :)

No comments: