Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, April 24, 2010

忙しい

~Blogged about yesterday on the previous post~

Woke up once at 7 something and then really woke up at 5 minutes to 10 -_- I had a class at 10:30 -_- So I rushed like shit, yeah. Bathed despite the unbelievably cold and obvious lack of water in the tub -_- As if that wasn't enough to slow me down, I went downstairs and my maid told me my mom insisted I made my shake -_-

Figured I had time since it was only 10:10. Did my shake and then went to prepare my stuff, including my iPod to keep me company on my walk cause my dad was out and unable to send me to tuition -_- At 10:20, I set off.

Reached at around 10:30++ and did some Sejarah. Sean and Su were already starting their work -_- That was when I realized my class was supposed to be at 10, not 10:30.

The joy, right?

Class was alright, I guess. Was tiring, though, but it was alright. Class ended at 1:30 and I had to walk back again because my dad was still out and Sean's father was going out... on a motorbike -_-

Yeah, hell no.

At home, I watched TV while eating some toasted bread, some fried rice and some leftover long "nuggets" from yesterday. At around 3 o'clock, there was nothing nice showing on Disney or any other channel, so I decided to play with my brother's guitar.

Was looking for Rascal Flatts guitar tabs -_- Yes, I was kinda obsessed, you can say. But considering I only knew D, G, C, and A, I couldn't play much -_- Once again, thanks Danya for that much :P

5 minutes before 4, I went for Theory class. Sean said he would come to my house at 3:45 but seeing he would make me late if I waited, I left first.

Theory class was alright. The good news was there was no class next week. Then again, my family and I wouldn't be here anyway. *Winks at my sister :P* What's more, we weren't given any homework :) Woo~

Class ended at 5 and I waited downstairs for a while because I wanted to buy the HTTYD DVD from the dude that was supposed to show up but didn't -_- Grr~ Hey, if the DVD was of a better quality, I didn't see why not, right?

Played with the Electones in the shop while I was there and then read "When The World Revolves Around You", a fanfiction of Rurouni Kenshin on www.fanfiction.net :)

Listening to "One" by DBSK :)

Random -_-

Then, my mom finished her classes and I played with her iPhone for a while before we all went home after my aunt closed the shop.

Told Sean on MSN that we would be "Sun Si Doi" for dinner and not with him. However, halfway through our dinner, we saw his family and I said in my head, "He planned this." :P

Unfortunately, we finished earlier than him, so we went home first. But not without buying some icecream from the shop beside it :P Mwakaka.

Went home and then chilled for a while. And then I decided to blog :) Hehe. I'll be playing my brother's guitar again after this cause yes, I'm still kinda obsessed :)

Now I'm listening to "Stay With Me Tonight", the a capella version from DBSK :P

Okie then. Seeing there's nothing else I can blog about at the moment, CIAO!!

No comments: