Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, April 2, 2010

Gakko

Ola~

I'm currently in school and yes, I'm technically not supposed to be doing this especially since it's BM now and I kinda respect the teacher cause she's awesome :P

Anyways, I'll just briefly blog about what happened so far today :)

Woke up terribly late today. I wonder why -_-

"Hmm... Maybe it's cause of the fact that you slept at 1 o'clock in the morning yesterday and on top of that you slept in the afternoon -_-"

Shut up :P

That aside, I wasn't THAT late *I used to go to school much later but that was before I became a librarian probate* Woke up at 6:30. I know it's partially my fault for not waking up, but can't my maid wake me up earlier? Bleghh~

I nearly swore when I found out what time it was. But, being the good girl I am *cheh~* I didn't :) I just packed my bag, dressed and drank my Milo super fast like it was just a sip of water -_- Yes, I was exaggerating. Congrats upon figuring that out.

-_-

Reached the library at about 7:00 and everyone else was already there. Bleghh~ The head librarian thanked us for doing the layout thing for the magazine. We're actually helping the Digital department because it was originally their job to design it. Haha. Oh well :)

Our next briefing is next Thursday and I can't wait. Woo~ Jiunn will be briefing us :)

After the assembly, we went back to class and had Seni. We were doing some weird tenunan thingymajing and the questions in the book. There were some controversial issues that erupted when Hokkien Woman woudn't stop insisting that the crocodile pattern looked like a lizard pattern -_-

Bleghh~

Anyways, after that, we had Sejarah, but the teacher *as usual* came late and we only had 10 minutes of her class. Why doesn't she just roll under a rock and rot there? We're better off studying by ourselves.

During recess, I went to the library. Shuen was reading some social studies' books and I just randomly browsed the premises -_- Cleo joined us later then and told me she had a surprise waiting for me in my classroom on my table and I'm like... Okay...

Found out it was a chocolate muffin as a "sorry" for not being able to lend me her Seni exercise book. I was like, "Oh my God, you cacat girl. You didn't have to... It was nothing!"

-_- Aiseh~

By the way, during Geography, we got our Geography paper back. Got 65% :( Need to study more on the geographical thingymajings in Malaysia. Bleghh~

The history paper can stay with the teachers for a longer time. I ain't in any rush -_-

And now we're having BM. We just finished our exercise, so right now everyone's hyper with Facebook and everything but I'm on Plurk and Blogger. Fina was like, "Everyone uses Twitter" and I'm like, "So?"

Eeesh, just because we don't use the most updated stuff on the Net, it doesn't make us any lamer or cooler than we already are. Tch, it's what inside that counts and not the stuff people see on the outside.

Puff-t -_-

Okie. Gotta ciao now :) CIAO!!

No comments: