Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

~26/06/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: Why do people get sudden impulses?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Woke up at 10-something-close-to-11. Threw up in the morning and had a splitting headache so I didn't go to school.

Went to Al-Shifa Maju for brunch.

Came back and bathed. Packed some books to bring to the office then because my sister wanted to use the Stagea. Ended up doing some Physics questions in the office with Dad.

However, soon after, I got a call from my mom asking me to bring the gramps out to the pharmacy, so I returned first. After retrieving grandpa's Co-Q 10 and other medication (plus a blood sugar level test & blood pressure test), we went back home.

Ate ice cream :)

When my sister came back, we brought Ah Kung to Tesco. Bought four cartons of milk and two bottles of soya bean. Then, we went to Watsons because my sister had to get some of her womanly stuff.

She bought me ShareTea and I got a few sausage buns from King's Confectionery (by Mom's orders).

After coming back, I lazed around, then had dinner. Mom wanted her sticker stuff from Lian Hing later so I went to get it with my sister but they weren't done with it yet -.-

Since I had nothing much else to do, I completed my Physics PEKA then filled in my diary with stuff. Slept at about 11 something because I was certain I couldn't skip school the following day.

That's about it, then :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: