Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, July 13, 2012

~03/07/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: If less is more, is more is less?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Went to school today and found out that the Vice 1, 2 and Head of Discipline turned in their resignation letters. Which, honestly speaking, I found rather stupid because we were gonna be retiring within the month anyway. But more on that later, eh?

Our first subject was Chemistry. Our class joined with 5 Sc Beta because their teacher was MIA. It wasn't too bad. Sucked not knowing the start of F5 Chapter 3, but at least now I know something O.O

After Chem was Maths but I thought out teacher wasn't gonna come in because she was MIA the first 30 minutes. So, Saki and I went to meet Miss Nina. I wanted to talk about the whole resigning thing, actually - 'cause I'm a naturally nosy person - but there were other teachers present so I didn't. Instead, Saki spoke to her about the choral speakers.

Later, Saki and I went to find Pn Nurul about our drama competition (which she only told me about on the 27th of June). We joined up again - with Dellie - at the Serbaguna Room after recess was over. Discussed the script and the many possible actor/actress candidates.

Okay, I was there until 3 but unfortunately, I can't remember why I stayed for an extra half an hour so I'll just leave it at that. My siblings fetched me today but there was no lunch for me at home so they brought me to Pappa Rich. Thank God I decided on bringing my money - allowance - today. Haha.

Had the usual N10 and ordered Iced Lemon Tea. The latter wasn't too satisfying.

When I returned, I bathed and then got around to typing out the drama script for the 17th/18th July. My sister helped me, thankfully. She read it, commented on it and edited it with me.

If she reads this - and I'm sure she will - thanks for making the script sound a little more down-to-earth than it previously was.

That was pretty much my day. Slept late because I was up fixing the script. After I did so, I sent it to Dellie because she was gonna give it to Pn Nurul.

That's about it, then. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: