Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, July 23, 2012

~17/07/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: Why do people get cold feet?

* * *

Ola :)

This was it. This was the day.

Reached school at around 6:45a.m after getting dressed and packing my bag. It wasn't easy, okay? I kept telling myself I must've forgotten something and only left the house when I couldn't think of anything else.

Waited at the gazebo for the rest. When everyone had assembled, I told them about the music timing. After explaining again, again and again to all of them, we finally got on the bus and left.

At the library auditorium (which Kanga and I had seen the day before with the teacher and our lighting and props manager), we waited for a while before deciding to eat breakfast at the cafeteria downstairs. Had rice and egg with veggie and a bit of sauce as well as iced Milo. Milo was too sweet.

Watched the performances after that. First one wasn't too good. Language wouldn't have been able to help them. Props failed them halfway and story was a bit too farfetched and illogical.

The next few were alright. The one about nosy neighbours was good, funny and the moral story behind it had a point, but I knew they wouldn't snag Champion because they used the Malaysian slang - la, ma, wan and so on.

When it came to us (we were the fourth), my heart felt like it would burst any second. The adrenaline was overpowering. Fortunately, they did pretty well anyway. There was a slight glitch in the music but all in all it was alright. Time was just right, too.

After our turn, we stayed for about a few more performances (and lunch) before returning to the school. For some reason, I can't remember what time I came home -.- Cancelled Physics class, that much I remember, but I can't remember what I did for the rest of the day.

Did I even have dinner? -.-

O.O

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: